Regarding the Eligibility Criteria for PGPM in IIM

4 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
Hi All,I have gone through the eligibility criteria in IIM T.They are also considering the Academics scores inBelow one is for NCOBCClass X -63Class XII - 59and UG - 54I have scoredClass X - 695/1100 - 63%Class XII - 965/1200 - 8...
Page 1 of 1

Hi @urfuture

Thanks for your reply.

Thanks Lokesh
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

yes iims do consider academic scores and it varies for different iims,but the about scores u mentioned about are just the minimum marks to be considered for a candidate to be shortlisted,the final scores will be much higher.again though past mistakes cannot be erased but a high cat percentile like 99% plus or a cat scaled score of 300+ willbe enough even for iims like A or C.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

yes iims do consider academic scores and it varies for different iims,but the about scores u mentioned about are just the minimum marks to be considered for a candidate to be shortlisted,the final scores will be much higher.again though past mistakes cannot be erased but a high cat percentile like 99% plus or a cat scaled score of 300+ willbe enough even for iims like A or C.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

I have gone through the eligibility criteria in IIM T.

They are also considering the Academics scores in

Below one is for NCOBC

Class X -63

Class XII - 59

and UG - 54

I have scored

Class X - 695/1100 - 63%

Class XII - 965/1200 - 80%

and UG - 71%

What I exactly want is

Does other IIMs also consider the academic scores, if so will they vary according to the IIM Institutes

Please help me.

Thanks

Lokesh

Please let me know about my english

Thanks Lokesh
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...