regarding mica online pg course

2 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Let me introduce myself first. My self Jasmeet Singh, I Graduated in 2004 in BMM from Khalsa College, I have been working since four years as a copywriter in ad agency, i am interested in brand building and strategy planing. I m bit confuse should...
Page 1 of 1

Hi Jasmeet,

I'll find out more about this course and I'll let you know.

Chuck

A Mallu Accent is just a Hyundai made in Kerala. http://www.facebook.com/ChucksComicsAndStuff
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Let me introduce myself first. My self Jasmeet Singh, I Graduated in 2004 in BMM from Khalsa College, I have been working since four years as a copywriter in ad agency, i am interested in brand building and strategy planing. I m bit confuse should i leave the job and go for a full time mba. And mostly important MICA had came up with online course called Post Graduation certificate in advertising management and pr, where one have to attend thrice a week in the centres in mumbai itself and lectures will be delivered through the video conferencing, its one year course and fee is 70,000. Can anyone please let me know will this course would help me to add value to my career? anyone have any references about the pass out students of this course please help me out with this

Thanks in advance!

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.