regarding MBA after bcom

2 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
*I am an aspiring MBA student. I am doing my B.COM from Rohilkhand University of Bareilly(U.P.), a State Govt. University. I expect to pass B.COM with an overall aggregate of 60% or above. I have secured 92% in Class10,CBSE and 80% in Class12,CB...
Page 1 of 1
@ayj hey.......dude.....how r u???1st of all m also in ma final yr of B.com n gave last cat....got a 91%ile....n preparing 4 d next yr.....as far as ur academic is concerned 96%ile in cat is never exceptional.....n wid dat %ile I fear u can hardly get a call from top15.....u ve to get above 99 n sectional 99 to get calls 4m top IIMs....den only u can name it an exceptional!!!!& no idea abt MBA abroad....
Impossible is a word which is found in d fool's dictionary!!!!! And I'm nt a fool!!!!ha ha ha ha...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I am an aspiring MBA student.
I am doing my B.COM from Rohilkhand University of Bareilly(U.P.), a State Govt. University. I expect to pass B.COM with an overall aggregate of 60% or above. I have secured 92% in Class10,CBSE and 80% in Class12,CBSE board.

My question to you is that :- With this academic profile, do I stand chances of selection in Top10-15 MBA colleges of India even if I perform exceptionally well in CAT(say 96 percentile and above) and perform well in GD and PI as well? Will I be able to even shortlisted and thereafter, considered for final admission?

Please give practical answers closer to the ground reality. I am in a great dilemma waiting eagerly for your thoughtful replies. Please also suggest possible options regarding MBA abroad.
Hope you reply soon. Thank you.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...