Regarding GMAT Admission

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
hi all, One of my friends is an MBBS student. He was a 2008 passed out. After that he tried for many Medical PG entrances but could not get any chance to go with his medical stream. for the past few months he has been working as a part time doct...
Page 1 of 1
: to PG!!

Kindly don't open new thread for individual query. Use search option to find relevant thread for posting your query.

Please continue here- http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/gmat-query-center-2010-13-25055904

Happy PGing.

@mods Please do the needful.
HR Professional, MBA - HR (2012), SBT CheerLeader 2011, PG Queen 2012 :blush:
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hi all,
One of my friends is an MBBS student. He was a 2008 passed out. After that he tried for many Medical PG entrances but could not get any chance to go with his medical stream. for the past few months he has been working as a part time doctor in one of the reputed hospitals.

He is preparing for GMAT and aspiring for ISB.

But as the pre requisite for the ISB admission like having atleast 3 years of experince, he wants to keep some couple of years of experience,which is not genuine.

My question is Does this idea work? Even though he is in a position to get the recommendation letters and experience certificates, Is this the correct approach and if he gets admission on this fake experience , what are the consequences in the future? Do the business Schools have any third party verification agents?

Kindly through some light on this.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.