Regarding Career Aspirations(entrepreneurship)

2 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hi all, This is manoj parashar:p from pune.Did B.E.(CSE) from Guragon in July 08 and since then working with S/f Mnc in pune.I have lots of queries.so i would like to thnak everyone in advance who will be going to ans my quesries. Firts of all...
Page 1 of 1
Hi all,
This is manoj parashar:p from pune.Did B.E.(CSE) from Guragon in July 08 and since then working with S/f Mnc in pune.I have lots of queries.so i would like to thnak everyone in advance who will be going to ans my quesries.
Firts of all my Ultimate goal is to do become an Entrepreneur(Preferably in IT sector) like the google guys id i.e. fast and furious.dont wanna to take too long to establish my Ist generation Business. So now i want to ask following things.

1.What are chances to get abroad exposure while studying at IIMA?
2.what is percentage of students going for their own venture(especially for IT) and also how abt kind of environment i.e. support and facilities for budding Entrepreneur(IT Sector) at IIMA?
3.Aslo Please try to tell me the entire course curriculum(subjects ,practicals etc undergone )(PGP) for two years at IIM and how exactly IIM prepares the students for corporate world in just 2 years?.
4.One more think what is the chances of establishing their own venture after MBA(IIM) and MTECH(IIT) especially for a Computer sc person..
as this is the biggest dilema i m facing right now ..either to pursue MBA(IIM) or MTECH(IIT) in order to realize my long term goal(Entrepreneurship)..

dude....talking about entrepreneuship at IIM A....they have a separate claasses called LEM(lab in entrepreneurship management). Which is taken by an IIM alumini and himself an entrepreneures. WimwWian rate this course very high....
Tryreading this book "Stay HunGry Stay Foolish" by RashMi BAnsal.

go through this link http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/entrepreneurship-anybody-25007491

For entrepreneuship a good insight of business is more needed and hence an MBA....unless one is larry page or sergy brin

cheers!
MBA, B.Tech, CAIIB
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi all,
This is manoj parashar:p from pune.Did B.E.(CSE) from Guragon in July 08 and since then working with S/f Mnc in pune.I have lots of queries.so i would like to thnak everyone in advance who will be going to ans my quesries.
Firts of all my Ultimate goal is to do become an Entrepreneur(Preferably in IT sector) like the google guys id i.e. fast and furious.dont wanna to take too long to establish my Ist generation Business. So now i want to ask following things.

1.What are chances to get abroad exposure while studying at IIMA?
2.what is percentage of students going for their own venture(especially for IT) and also how abt kind of environment i.e. support and facilities for budding Entrepreneur(IT Sector) at IIMA?
3.Aslo Please try to tell me the entire course curriculum(subjects ,practicals etc undergone )(PGP) for two years at IIM and how exactly IIM prepares the students for corporate world in just 2 years?.
4.One more think what is the chances of establishing their own venture after MBA(IIM) and MTECH(IIT) especially for a Computer sc person..
as this is the biggest dilema i m facing right now ..either to pursue MBA(IIM) or MTECH(IIT) in order to realize my long term goal(Entrepreneurship)..

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.