Regarding CAF enclosures (Urgent help needed)

7 Posts  ·  7 Users
About this group
I have sent the CAF to IIMA on saturday. But later realised that the 3rd copy of bank slip is left out to be enclosed. I have already written a mail regarding this to IIMA.I was expecting a prompt reply but today is the second day, and theres no...
Page 1 of 1

I too have the same question, I am yet to receive my Degree certificate so what should I enclose? Should I enclose my BE Pass certificate?

Ramanuj Vidyanta TAPMI 2012 "It is my job to know things what others don't know".
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
I need your Help. Please can any one help me.
My problem is that In the CAT application form I made a mistake, In Box26 I filled with number 5, but actually now I came to know that my university will come under option 1, Its a mandatory field. I sent my application form to IIMB. So what should I do know.Please help me in this issue.
Thanks.
In CAT Application Form:
*BOX 26: Code for Univ. / Inst. Type (Bachelors Degree)
Consult the Code List given in Table 2 (at the end of this section) for the type of University /
Institution and enter the code for the type of University / Institution where you studied / are
studying for your Bachelors Degree / Equivalent qualification and darken the appropriate circle.
Table 2: Code List for University / Institute Type (Bachelors Degree)
University / Institute Code
Universities incorporated by Central or State Legislature or Deemed Universities, as defined
in the eligibility criteria for Post-graduate Programmes of IIMs 1
National Institutes of Technology (NITs) 2
Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) 3
Institutes (other than IITs) created by an Act of Parliament 4
Institutes awarding equivalent qualifications recognized by Ministry of HRD 5
Any other 6

hey i do not think thts a prob.
however, i guess we already hav a thread for such posts.plz post in there, u will get better response.
I need your Help. Please can any one help me.
My problem is that In the CAT application form I made a mistake, In Box26 I filled with number 5, but actually now I came to know that my university will come under option 1, It's a mandatory field. I sent my application form to IIMB. So what should I do know.Please help me in this issue.
Thanks.
In CAT Application Form:
*BOX 26: Code for Univ. / Inst. Type (Bachelor's Degree)
Consult the Code List given in Table 2 (at the end of this section) for the type of University /
Institution and enter the code for the type of University / Institution where you studied / are
studying for your Bachelor's Degree / Equivalent qualification and darken the appropriate circle.
Table 2: Code List for University / Institute Type (Bachelor's Degree)
University / Institute Code
Universities incorporated by Central or State Legislature or Deemed Universities, as defined
in the eligibility criteria for Post-graduate Programmes of IIMs 1
National Institutes of Technology (NITs) 2
Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) 3
Institutes (other than IITs) created by an Act of Parliament 4
Institutes awarding equivalent qualifications recognized by Ministry of HRD 5
Any other 6

hi
i have completed my graduation but haven;t received my degree .and college authorities
say i can;t have provisional degree .so ,if i send my character certificate attested along with my final yr marksheet will it be okay.rply soon.thank you

I have sent the CAF to IIMA on saturday. But later realised that the 3rd copy of bank slip is left out to be enclosed.
I have already written a mail regarding this to IIMA.I was expecting a prompt reply but today is the second day, and theres no reply yet.
I tried calling on the number mentioned at their site but its busy.

I am in a dillemma to send the 3rd copy to IIMA without their affirmation or not to send.

If anybody has a suggestion or has a tel/mobile number kindly reply.

Don't waste time speculating, send the 3rd copy with a covering letter mentioning your CAF number and personal details like like name, address, etc. Also enclose a photocopy of your application form (If available).
I have sent the CAF to IIMA on saturday. But later realised that the 3rd copy of bank slip is left out to be enclosed.
I have already written a mail regarding this to IIMA.I was expecting a prompt reply but today is the second day, and theres no reply yet.

I am in a dillemma to send the 3rd copy to IIMA without their affirmation or not to send.

u may even try to contact any of the PG guy, who r in ahmdb'd, so that they may go and enquire in IIMA.