Regarding addmission for MBA in this session

2 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
I have not given any of the entrance exams to get admission for MBA. I have worked of 2 years and 8 months in an IT firm and did B.Tech Hons. in Electrical Engg. in 2011. I have an offer to get in Manipal University jaipur campus, I am confused, s...
Page 1 of 1

Hello @shruti.upadhya

Glocal University invites all MBA Aspirants to be a part of one of the leading institutes in India. The enrolment process is already started for the entrance exam called GAT (Glocal Admission Test). Visit

the given link http://glocaluniversity.edu.in/gat_2015/code/ to register for the 2015-2017 intake.

All the best! 

Keep following us here on PaGaLGuy to keep yourself updated with the latest happenings

Welcome to GLOCAL University (www.glocaluniversity.edu.in) We don't just educate, we arm you with global attitude
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have not given any of the entrance exams to get admission for MBA. I have worked of 2 years and 8 months in an IT firm and did B.Tech Hons. in Electrical Engg. in 2011. I have an offer to get in Manipal University jaipur campus, I am confused, should I proceed?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...