Refund not received even after 6 months. What do I do

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hey,I joined IMT Ghaziabad for the 2012-2014 session but had to retract my admission for personal reasons on aug 8th 2012. They took back my text books and said they would mail me back a refund. And I've been waiting for 6 months now for it. Wha...
Page 1 of 1

Going there is not at all possible. Im from Kerala and going all the way to Delhi/Ghaziabad for this is very difficult. 😞 Ill try contacting the dean

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@daffyme I think you've been pursuing this cause for a while now. I think you should either call the dean of the college directly, or if possible, plan a visit to the college to discuss this. How much money are we talking about here?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey,

I joined IMT Ghaziabad for the 2012-2014 session but had to retract my admission for personal reasons on aug 8th 2012. They took back my text books and said they would mail me back a refund. And I've been waiting for 6 months now for it. What do I do? I've been following up with people but to no avail. Isnt this illegal? Atleast my caution deposit should be returned right? Are all business schools like this? :'(
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...