Recent Indian MBA graduate ready to help

6 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hi, I am a recent MBA graduate from a top 5 US MBA program. I am willing to help Indian aspirants to US MBA programs with their applications. Write to me separately if you would like to discuss way forward.
Page 1 of 1

@[213504:nayas] i do realize that. but I am helping aspirants out only as a part time gig. I am setting up my business currently and so time only allows helping out a few students anyway.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@[599797:DSCH] I am not doubting your credibility but if you provide your details you will have more people subscribing to you and consequently more people getting help.

Making something secret can be interpreted in multiple ways.

There is no formula for success, except perhaps an unconditional acceptance of life & what it brings
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@[213504:nayas], I did not want to start a thread here. I did provide details on another forum and I started getting profile evaluation requests for the school I went to and I don't think I am in the best position to do that. I have provided details to those who reached out to me for help on the application process. I hope you can understand.

thanks.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@[599797:DSCH] Why dont you provide your specific details ?

There is no formula for success, except perhaps an unconditional acceptance of life & what it brings
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thanks to those who wrote back. Please note that I can only help with the essays and not GMAT or MBA networking or the like.

Thanks
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, I am a recent MBA graduate from a top 5 US MBA program. I am willing to help Indian aspirants to US MBA programs with their applications. Write to me separately if you would like to discuss way forward.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...