Reattempting tiss aspirants!!

613 Posts  ·  173 Users
About this group
Dear all! Thank you for being a part of the thread! Coming to this thread not only shows your Passion, Perseverance and Commitment to your goal-*TISS* but also your immense Love for the institute. Welcome! :: : For those who've alread...
Page 1 of 62

Hey!Any Social Entrepreneurship aspirants here??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@[415184:soumya32]

I need last year papers
prich2987@gmail.com
Thanks in advance
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi could you please forward the materials to aishwarya.banerjee10@gmail.com. Thanks in advance

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
mansikulkarni22@gmail.com
send me the stuff
Different from the rest, born not to follow the trends.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi pls email me the materials at cute.amrita19@gmail.com 😃 :)
Thanks in advanjce
Tiss is my dream

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Any development studies aspirant there?
Seniors,can anybody let us know about expected cut offs for development studies or last year's cut off for the course?

each yr the cut off s will change
I m not sure but I had 52 marks for DS(cut off was in 40's), I got a call....I dint attend the PI this yr. Last yr I had attended. you can ask current students regarding the same. Its a nice course !
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
MamtaBest Says
:) hi dis is mamta..first attempt for tiss..my mail id is mbisht8@yahoo.in. kindly provide me the above stuff..:)

iyershweta@ymail.com
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
iyershweta@ymail.com ..... I need the materials badly... Thanks a ton...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

:)

Hey,

Welcome to the thread! Thanks for "Subscribing" to the thread, and you are counted in for the preparation right now!! 😃 that was cute tho' 😃
Fine so, its nice to see you this committed! And its fine if you missed it in written part.. you can give a serious shot this time like u jus said 😃 Wish you all the best for the preparation with almost more than 5 months in hand you can even prepare for your GD/PI alongside..
Btw, Almost more than 50% of the TISSians are Engineering grads. Thats not a prob.. what matters in your passion and genuineness for the course you opt!

So all the best and please do suggest in case, you feel something could be modified in the thread!!!

Btw puys, this is to remind you all that i have the Prep materials provided by Nakul.. who ever needs it PM me your email id and i shall send it to thee :)

Ciao..
hi dis is mamta..first attempt for tiss..my mail id is mbisht8@yahoo.in. kindly provide me the above stuff..:)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...