Reading Material?

4 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hello all, I have just booked my date to give the GMAT. I will be giving it in the last week of March. I just wanted to know what kind of 'stuff' to read up. A general awareness helps when it comes to Reading Comprehensions and the Analytica...
Page 1 of 1

The requirements are almost the same as CAT. Be aware of what's happening in the world - well-read and well-informed. Have a POV but be open to change. Read WSJ, HBR, the Economist. Find some people who are in your field/your field of interest and read their blogs, follow them, have conversations with them.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Apologies for my laziness. Thank you.

Dont open a new thread for these topics already there are lot covering GMAT stuff's kindly search through the forum

Mods - Close this thread

I'm Gotham's Reckoning

Hello all,

I have just booked my date to give the GMAT. I will be giving it in the last week of March. I just wanted to know what kind of 'stuff' to read up. A general awareness helps when it comes to Reading Comprehensions and the Analytical Writing Section.

Are there a set of topics which are more frequently asked than others? Could you please suggest any specific blogs/newspapers to read?

Thanks in advance,
Venkat