RBI summer internship 2009

51 Posts  ·  45 Users
About this group
How many of you have been shortlisted for summer internship at Reserve Bank of India 2009? I've been shortlisted and I want to know their selection process. Has anybody done summers from RBI? Do they take only interview? or DO they take GD also?...
Page 1 of 6

heartbreaking.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

not shortlisted for interview. dunno what they look for 😞

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

In Chennai short-listed candidates are about 40. And finally they are going to select 10 from that. (1:4 ratio)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I came to know about the interview through my placement cell. RBI intimated to my college. Ya they will start with your projects and goes through the history, roles and functions about RBI. Then they will ask about your Co & Extra circular activities. If u have done a project before or having working experience they will ask you about that. Then most importantly questions will be asked from the answers.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@krisbhala hi even i got selected... n i intend to pursue HR n gave preference 4 the same 4 RBI.. pls let me know wat they asked in interview and do they have projects related to HR??? How do u came to know abt the date of an interview coz i dint know yet???

Pls Help
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@krisbhala
@kg1234 : How do you came to know about this?
Ashish Periwal LBSIM PGDM 2012-14
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Friends..I have my inetrview on 9th Jan..I have no copy of the form that i filled for RBI..:(..

Ne idea that they ask on the basis of the form or not..??
I forgot the project preferences I filled in the form..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

My Interview is in Chennai...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Yeah I applied but I got not mail from either college or RBI, looks like I was not selected :p
@Krisbala where is your interview??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

ya i applied for RBI this year. I got interview on Jan 7th. How to prepare for that ??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...