ONE-TIME RESTRUCTURING OF MSME
Considering the importance of MSMEs in the Indian economy, it is considered necessary at this juncture to take certain measures for creating an enabling environment for the sector.
With a view to facilitate meaningful restructuring of MSME accounts that have become stressed, RBI has been decided to permit a one-time restructuring of MSME existing loans classified as ‘standard.
RBI has decided to permit a one-time restructuring of existing loans to MSMEs classified as ‘standard’ without a downgrade in the asset classification, subject to the following conditions:
- The aggregate exposure, including non-fund based facilities, of banks and NBFCs to the borrower does not exceed Rs 250 million as on January 1, 2019.
- The borrower’s account is in default but is a ‘standard asset’ as on January 1, 2019 and continues to be classified as a ‘standard asset’ till the date of implementation of the restructuring.
- The borrowing entity is GST-registered on the date of implementation of the restructuring. However, this condition will not apply to MSMEs that are exempt from GST-registration.
- The restructuring of the borrower account is implemented on or before March 31, 2020. A restructuring would be treated as implemented if the following conditions are met:
- All related documentation, including execution of necessary agreements between lenders and borrower / creation of security charge / perfection of securities are completed by all lenders; and
- The new capital structure and / or changes in the terms and conditions of the existing loans get duly reflected in the books of all the lenders and the borrower.
- A provision of 5% in addition to the provisions already held, shall be made in respect of accounts restructured under these instructions.
Hello! Monthly Current Affairs Magazine – SPOTLIGHT is Out.
Download the Monthly Current Affairs Magazine – SPOTLIGHT of May 2019.
SPOTLIGHT is designed to help you for RBI Grade B, SEBI Grade A & NABARD Grade A Exam. You can download the Magazine from the button below.
SPOTLIGHT of Previous Month will be provided to you by the first week of next month. It will cover news across different sections with the Question Bank of more than 450 Questions.
CLICK ON THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD YOUR SPOTLIGHT: http://bit.ly/2I1IIQm
Hi i have edutap phase 2 notes if anyone willing to buy at nominal cost than whats app me 9465127497
WHOSE CURRENT AFFAIR MATERIAL IS GOOD ?
NABARD Grade A and Grade B examination is approaching. So, to Boost up your Preparations and to help you out, we have come up with a Practice Questions Series. Every day we will provide you with 5 questions in video lecture format. These type of questions are important from the examination point of view.
Also, I have also devised a 4 Week Time-Table to prepare for NABARD Grade A within a month. I have devised a spreadsheet in which I have divided different topics to prepare within a time frame. In the spreadsheet, you will be given daily targets for a particular week. In this way, you won’t have to worry about what you have to study on a particular day. I have devised a colour coding scheme to make it even simpler.
So watch the video till the end and Crack NABARD Grade A Examination.
I am going to Come Live today at 2 PM to discuss with you Important Essay Topics. These topics are important from the NABARD Grade A and Grade B Examinations as well as RBI Grade B Examination point of view.
Last year, I had discussed a few Essay topics and from those topics, one of the topics was asked in the examination.
Students who prepared those Essay topics given by me got very good marks in the English Descriptive Paper.
So, I am providing a few Essay topics for this years' examination also. And also I have discussed how to write an Essay on those topics.
So, watch this video till the end and score very good marks in English Descriptive Paper.
All the Best!!
Live Session Date: 14th May 2019
Live Session Time: 2 P.M.
Click on the LINK below to Catch me Live.
NEW NABARD COURSES
A lot of students were asking for separate courses of:
1) Agriculture and Rural Development (ARD) and Statistics Course
2) Finance and Management (F&M), Development Economics & Statistics Course (NABARD Grade B Phase 2)
So, I have decided to provide these two courses separately. To Buy these Courses, you can click on the links provided below.
Agriculture and Rural Development (ARD) and Statistics Course: https://www.infinityexams.com/learn/NABARD-PHASE-1-TEST-SERIES?
Finance and Management (F&M), Development Economics & Statistics Course (NABARD Grade B Phase 2): https://www.infinityexams.com/learn/Paper-3--F-M--Development-Economics---Statistics---NABARD-Gr?
I am also providing a DISCOUNT of 20% on both these Courses. You can use the Coupon Code "NABARD20" to get 20% Discount. So, Hurry up!!