RBI Grade B 2018 - Preparation and Discussion

263 Posts  ·  2,628 Users
About this group

This group is meant for aspirants preparing for RBI Grade B (DR) (General) exam.

Constructive participation: sharing books, current affairs, notes, compilations and summaries, documents, videos, audios, illustrations; posting questions, clarifying doubts; asking for and sharing opinions, analysis, experiences, insights, and reflections; and discussing mocks and other relevant issues.

Unconstructive participation: spamming, marketing.

Page 1 of 27

Guys If anyone wants all anuj jindal's notes under 450. I'm ready to share them that Course. with edutap also. Message me on mail id with ur contact No. -  aks7430032@gmail.com  

Ashutosh
2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

ONE-TIME RESTRUCTURING OF MSME

Considering the importance of MSMEs in the Indian economy, it is considered necessary at this juncture to take certain measures for creating an enabling environment for the sector.
With a view to facilitate meaningful restructuring of MSME accounts that have become stressed, RBI has been decided to permit a one-time restructuring of MSME existing loans classified as ‘standard.

CONDITIONS FOR ONE-TIME RESTRUCTURING OF MSME

RBI has decided to permit a one-time restructuring of existing loans to MSMEs classified as ‘standard’ without a downgrade in the asset classification, subject to the following conditions:

• The aggregate exposure, including non-fund based facilities, of banks and NBFCs to the borrower does not exceed Rs 250 million as on January 1, 2019.
  • The borrower’s account is in default but is a ‘standard asset’ as on January 1, 2019 and continues to be classified as a ‘standard asset’ till the date of implementation of the restructuring.
  • The borrowing entity is GST-registered on the date of implementation of the restructuring. However, this condition will not apply to MSMEs that are exempt from GST-registration.
  • The restructuring of the borrower account is implemented on or before March 31, 2020. A restructuring would be treated as implemented if the following conditions are met:
    • All related documentation, including execution of necessary agreements between lenders and borrower / creation of security charge / perfection of securities are completed by all lenders; and
    • The new capital structure and / or changes in the terms and conditions of the existing loans get duly reflected in the books of all the lenders and the borrower.
  • A provision of 5% in addition to the provisions already held, shall be made in respect of accounts restructured under these instructions.
JOIN www.facebook.com/groups/rbi.grade.b.prelim.main FOR NOTES
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello! Monthly Current Affairs Magazine – SPOTLIGHT is Out.

Download the Monthly Current Affairs Magazine – SPOTLIGHT of May 2019.

SPOTLIGHT is designed to help you for RBI Grade B, SEBI Grade A & NABARD Grade A Exam. You can download the Magazine from the button below.

SPOTLIGHT of Previous Month will be provided to you by the first week of next month. It will cover news across different sections with the Question Bank of more than 450 Questions.  

CLICK ON THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD YOUR SPOTLIGHT: http://bit.ly/2I1IIQm

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi i have edutap phase 2 notes if anyone willing to buy at nominal cost than whats app me 9465127497

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

WHOSE CURRENT AFFAIR MATERIAL IS GOOD ?

ANUJ JINDAL
EDUTAP
GKTODAY
CLOUD AFFAIRS
OLIVEBOARD
VISION IAS
u never know how STRONG u r, until STRONG is the only choice u have.
51 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Does somebody have gktoday.in current affairs pdf ? If yes kindly share, it will be helpful. 

u never know how STRONG u r, until STRONG is the only choice u have.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

#2019Pledge. I am going Live Right Now. Catch me LIve and let's take the Live Quiz together.

Come Join me!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUsTuDZhTIA

Video Thumbnail44375439616482
2 comments
akashsoni13
@akashsoni13  ·  39 karma

Sir can we buy nabard grabe phase 2 -Esi, FM and statistics material only from you?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
AnujOfficial
@AnujOfficial  ·  199 karma

@akashsoni13 You can contact me on 9999466225 between 10 to 6.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

NABARD Grade A and Grade B examination is approaching. So, to Boost up your Preparations and to help you out, we have come up with a Practice Questions Series. Every day we will provide you with 5 questions in video lecture format. These type of questions are important from the examination point of view.

Also, I have also devised a 4 Week Time-Table to prepare for NABARD Grade A within a month. I have devised a spreadsheet in which I have divided different topics to prepare within a time frame.  In the spreadsheet, you will be given daily targets for a particular week. In this way, you won’t have to worry about what you have to study on a particular day. I have devised a colour coding scheme to make it even simpler.

So watch the video till the end and Crack NABARD Grade A Examination.

https://youtu.be/AYMUzReVtSw

Video Thumbnail44108430862942
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am going to Come Live today at 2 PM to discuss with you Important Essay Topics. These topics are important from the NABARD Grade A and Grade B Examinations as well as RBI Grade B Examination point of view.  

IMPORTANT: 

Last year, I had discussed a few Essay topics and from those topics, one of the topics was asked in the examination.   

Students who prepared those Essay topics given by me got very good marks in the English Descriptive Paper.  

So, I am providing a few Essay topics for this years' examination also. And also I have discussed how to write an Essay on those topics.  

So, watch this video till the end and score very good marks in English Descriptive Paper.  

All the Best!! 

Live Session Date: 14th May 2019

Live Session Time: 2 P.M. 

Click on the LINK below to Catch me Live. 

https://youtu.be/uIG5ehDDbtg 

ATTENTION!!

NEW NABARD COURSES

A lot of students were asking for separate courses of:

1) Agriculture and Rural Development (ARD) and Statistics Course

2) Finance and Management (F&M), Development Economics & Statistics Course (NABARD Grade B Phase 2)

So, I have decided to provide these two courses separately. To Buy these Courses, you can click on the links provided below.

Agriculture and Rural Development (ARD) and Statistics Course: https://www.infinityexams.com/learn/NABARD-PHASE-1-TEST-SERIES?

Finance and Management (F&M), Development Economics & Statistics Course (NABARD Grade B Phase 2): https://www.infinityexams.com/learn/Paper-3--F-M--Development-Economics---Statistics---NABARD-Gr?  

I am also providing a DISCOUNT of 20% on both these Courses. You can use the Coupon Code "NABARD20" to get 20% Discount. So, Hurry up!!

Video Thumbnail44089383667656
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Video Thumbnail43377670529846
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...