Hi All, ixamBee has best online course for SEBI Grade A General & IT, NABARD Grade A & B, RBI Grade B, RBI Assistant, IBPS AFO, IBPS SO IT officer, Bank Po , Bank Clerk, LIC AAO and Assistant etc.
If you are preparing for any of these exam, Join the best Online courses by Ixambee with Crisp Content and Live doubt sessions.
Use coupon code : Kar491
To get flat 15% off on all online courses.
OFFER VALID FOR TODAY (31ST MARCH) ONLY!!!
All (700+) mock tests are also free at www.ixamBee.com
I have edutap and anuj jindal rbi course. If anyone interested message me. Only three person required. Price for edutap 2500. For anuj jindal 3000
Key Takeaways Of Trump Visit:
If we remind each word said by Trump during a press conference we can conclude that Yes, India is benefited by Trump’s visit. Trump conveys his message through the conference on how to make ties and increase the Indo-US relationship in an efficient manner.
- India and the United States sign a 3 billion great deal for military choppers.
- India is going to be a major player in the next 50 to 100 years; India is going to have a phenomenal future: Trump
- India is probably the highest tariff nation in the world, says Trump
- “If the trade deal happens with India, it will be towards the end of the year,” says Trump
- “Discussed Pakistan with PM Modi; I have a good equation with Pakistan PM Imran Khan, they are working to control cross-border terrorism,” says Trump
- Trump says he talked about religious freedom with Modi, who said he wants people to have religious freedom. “We did talk about religious freedom. Prime Minister Modi wants people to have religious freedom in India…If you look back India has worked hard for religious freedom,” Trump said.
- “I didn’t discuss with PM Modi, it is up to India,” says Trump on violent incidents in New Delhi during his visit and also on the CAA act.
- “I don’t think anyone has done more than I did,” says Trump on containing radical Islamic terrorism
- “At this moment, India doesn’t have much of a problem with coronavirus,” says Trump.
Now, we just have to observe that will India implements and execute all the deals accurately and commit to openness and fair and balanced trade and bilateral trade between Indo-Us has seen growth. I hope the Indo-Us relationship will surely benefit India.
:BUMPER HOLI OFFER:
GRAB COMPLETE PACKAGE AT NEVER BEFORE IRRESISTABLE PRICE.