RBI Grade-B Officer 2015-16 , Phase-I & II

8,510 Posts  ·  20,189 Users
About this group

This group is for "highly dedicated and determined" aspirants of RBI grade B officer exam 2015-16 (if RBI will conduct) who want to treat next year attempt of RBI Gr-B as their last attempt. And ready to prepare together for phase-I and phase-II f...

Page 1 of 851

JOIN HERE FOR COMPLETE PREPARATION OF RBI GR B 2020 AT https://www.facebook.com/groups/rbi.grade.b.prelim.main/?ref=share STUDY MATERIAL AVAILABLE AT LOWEST PRICE

JOIN www.facebook.com/groups/rbi.grade.b.prelim.main FOR NOTES
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

🔥Current Affairs Booster 2020🔥 Last 18 Months Current Affairs MCQ PDF.(January 2019 to June 2020) 300+ most important for Each month to cover all area. Detailed explanation with answer. Easy to study in Mobile.Best fit in any Screen Size. Click Below link to Download. 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇 https://imojo.in/gea70l

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Everyone,

I have RBI Grade B-2020 Materials( Both Static and GK)which includes PDFs and more. If anyone want it,  please message here or Whatsapp me at 9597361968 for more detail

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

RBI Grade B 2020 Phase 2 Study Material

Anybody here interested in study material for RBI Grade B 2020  drop  your mail, full coverage of Phase 2 subjects i.e. Economic and Social Issues, Finance and Management and Descriptive English, contact for more detail.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Myths about RBI GRADE B Phase I

First thing about RBI GRADE B Preparation is , this exam preparation is over-hyped.

You may find many videos on youtube for RBI GRADE B preparation but you will not be able to find right guidance for preparation.

The preparation is very simple like other exam before that you must be aware about what you need to study.

The RBI GRADE B exam preparation is over-hyped by coaching platforms while preparation required hard work and right approach in preparation .

RBI GRADE B Phase I level is similar to IBPS Clerk/PO exam (exception 2017) if we consider 2016, 2018, 2019 and same can be expected in 2020. 2021….

RBI GRADE B PHASE I Pattern as follows:

General Awareness 80 Questions 80 Marks 25 Minutes

Reasoning 60 Questions 60 Marks 45 Minutes

Quantitative Aptitude 30 Questions 30 Marks 25 Minutes

English Language 30 Questions 30 Marks 25 Minutes

Quant, Reasoning, English - Only Practice can make you Prefect. Questions are being asked on basic basic concepts (refer Youtube video)

For General Awareness -Maximum Last 3 months current Affairs and Finance and Banking awareness.

Everyone will recommend you for 6 months current affairs and that is completely misleading. You can google previous year questions and search news related to that question and check RBI Grade B Phase I exam date in that particular year, You will find that maximum questions will be from last two months.

General Awareness (80 Question 80 Marks) play main role in your selection in Phase I and if you are going for 6 months, your accuracy will be hampered definitely.

You can score 60+ in GA if you are following right approach for GA.

We always recommend, do not go beyond 3 months General awareness for Phase I.

And cover GA from two sources.

Refer Home | Crack GradeB monthly current affairs and you can refer any free source of GA for banking exams.

Quant, Reasoning, English- Watch free Videos in Youtube on latest pattern of questions and practice mock tests.

Now days Ratio of shortlisting candidates for Phase 2 has been reduced by RBI as in 2019 it was 1:13 approx means for one vacancy they shortlisted 13 students for Phase 2.

Earlier it was 1:20 approx in 2016, 2017, 2018 and cut off of Phase I was approx 100+/-5.

But due to decrease in the ratio of shortlisting cut off in 2019 fro general category was 122. So you have to practice a lot to increase your speed to attempt questions.

And have to target 60+ in GA.

Watch this detailed analysis of RBI Grade B Phase I before start of your preparation.

In next video, we will discuss how to prepare for RBI GRADE B PHASE II.

https://youtu.be/sZHqIyp3bk4

Video Thumbnail79861919037121
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello everyone..........Anybody interested in buying  RBI Grade B 2020 PDFs DM me your mail, content includes both static and current syllabus of Economic and Social Issues, Finance and Management, price is 500.

Share your mail or dm for more details.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Useful for RBI Grade B & SEBI Grade A: 

https://youtu.be/mCLf8Ri6xPI

Video Thumbnail79669245825234
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

RBI Grade B 2020  Preparation  Material :

RBI Grade B 2020 Complete and Targeted Material from Anuj Jindal for ESI, Finance, English Descriptive and Management covering both static and current topics of Phase 2 completetly, interested people ping your mail, price will be 600.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Video Thumbnail78770251553956
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...