https://youtu.be/-ccsaj21H6Y 🔥🔥Let's Answer the big Debate: " RBI ASSISTANT vs SBI PO in 2021"🔥🔥 🧶"Which is Better ?" 🎯Salary 🎯Promotion Policy 🎯Transfer Policy 🎯Family Time 🎯Workload 🔴 By Chirag Chopra, Scale-2 Officer (PSB), IBPS PO 2018 (AIR 79), SBI PO 2018 (I/O), NIACL AO 2018 (I/O), CAT 2016- 97.52%iler
//Selling 100 GB Materials @ Rs. 250 for all aptitude based exams (government and others) & MBA competitive exams//
At the heart of scoring a good percentage lies repeated and rigorous practice from a variety of sources.
Details about the materials-
· Mode- Google Drives
· Payment link and details-
https://rzp.io/l/nCEAlVR (Samples and detailed description available on the website)
Government Exams, MBA Exams, Banking Exams, Any and all exams with an aptitude section
· Free- MEGA Folder containing additional materials related to MBA and GRE (MEGA Account required)
Rs. 500 (50% discount) = Rs. 250 (Sale!)
· Testimonials- https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1BvZdY_cPSkzfbsXOGGennTixANU7rEfS?usp=sharing
Ms Deeksha Gathwal started her Preparation only after the notification of RBI GRADE B 2019 notification. How she Prepared for the exam, to know her strategy Watch the video:
If you are looking for answers of the following Questions:
1. Ramesh Singh book for Indian economy should be studied or not
2. P.C.Chandra for Finance should be studied or not
3. Current affairs from UPSC platforms should be studied or not
4. Government Schemes from UPSC platforms should be studied or not
5. How many months current affairs should be studied for Phase 1 and Phase II..
6. How many months Preparation it is required to crack RBI GRADE B.
7. Do Gap years matter or not?
8. Can we exceed word limit in essay writing?
9. Best test series for Phase I
10. How to prepare for interview?
11. How mnay months current affairs should be studied.
Then you must watch this video.
Previous Year Papers of RBI GRADE B
Last three Years Papers of RBI GRADE B
Regsiter at website and enroll the Previous Year Papers without any cost
Sample Mock Test ESI+ARD