RBI GRADE -B OFFICER -2013 INTERVIEW

19 Posts  ·  99 Users
About this group
HII puys...plz share and discuss interview experience who appeared for the same last time and who got through dis time...views,related topics,latest update etc...
Page 1 of 2

Hello guys , any idea about the physical standards required in RBI medical tests. There is nothing mentioned in the notification ??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I'm an Engineer.. how can i prepare for GA portion of RBI grade B exam?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Results out.

Sharing is caring
23 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Good morning to all puys. I think this is the week in which the results will come. I wish all the candidates, all the best, and may we get maximum selections from PG.

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I called servies board today , they are saying 15 days more

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi any idea when and where is the last round of Interview? And the Possible Date of Declaration of Results??

Abilities wither under fault finding; blossom with encouragement.
4 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Interview Experience:13Mar'14,RBI Services Board,Mumbai

5 members in board.Interview lasted for almost 20mins.There were 15 candidates to be interviewed & my serial no. was 14.So, my Interview turn arrived at 2pm.

Questions:

1.Asked about significance of my name(Russian prince's name & means victorious).

2.Questions related to my Graduation(B.Tech-I.T) like what is Data Base,Data Structures,HTML,Java programming language,Object Oriented Programming.

3.Questions on my work-exp in IBM-Middleware technology & its importance

4. Why is high growth necessary for India?

5. About Bhartiya Mahila Bank-what's its purpose & was it really needed?

7. Asked me if I m preparing fr UPSC. When I said yes,they started asking questions on how can RBI contribute for poverty alleviation in India,Nachiket Mor recommendations,shadow banking?

8. Asked about my Reading interests-I mentioned 2 books that I recently read fr RBI-preparation viz-India's Economy in a new Millennium & Emerging India both by Bimal Jalan.Then, they asked me what views/suggestions are given in those books.

I tried answering most questions but didn't knew answers to 2 I.T based ques- why is Object Oriented programming developed?Why Middleware technology is developed & what is its Inter-Operability?So had to say that I m not aware.😟 Now rest decision lies with the Panel.

All I can say is prepare Ur profile/bio-data well & be honest,confident.All the Best for all of you who have Interview in the coming days.😃

15 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

kya rbi grade b ka scores aye h???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

kya rbi grade b ka scores aye h???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guys pls share your experience who appered for interview today or yesterday..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...