Page 1 of 30
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Everyone,

I have RBI Grade B-2020 Materials( Both Static and GK)which includes PDFs and more. If anyone want it,  please message here or Whatsapp me at 9597361968 for more detail

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

2 more Spots left for free RBI GR B STRATEGIC SESSION  then it will be 99 so go for it .

Passing RBI GR B Without Failing using the FIRST TIME PASS METHOD

RBI GR B Exam Clearance Checklist - How to Get The Right Combination Of Content and Strategies To Crack It In First Shot?

WHATSAPP BETA TO 8961556195 TO JOIN

Here’s what you’re going to discover:-

Day 1 - Overview, MCQ English, 5 Point RBI Checklist TO fetch you results -At LIVE ZOOM CALL

Day 2 -Eng Vocabulary, ESI, FM Notes With Doubt Clearance.

Day 3 - How to Create Contents For Your Phase I CA. At LIVE ZOOM CALL

Day 4 - What To Study In Descriptive English? -At LIVE ZOOM CALL

Day 5 - What To Study In RBI Website & Different Reports With A QA Session -At LIVE ZOOM CALL

https://www.facebook.com/rbigradebcoachingbydassir
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Useful for RBI Grade B & SEBI Grade A: 

https://youtu.be/mCLf8Ri6xPI

Video Thumbnail79670221544908
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello everyone..........

Anuj Jindal RBI Grade B 2020 Phase 2 Complete Material

Complete and targeted material from Anuj Jindal for RBI Grade B 2020 phase 2, covering both the static and current syllabus of ESI and Finance, also the entire syllabus of management and English Descriptive, interested people ping me your mail, price - 600.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello

We have RBI Grade B-2020 Materials( Both Static and GK). Also, we have Finance, Economics, Management e-books available with us. Please message here or mail us at consultant.peerlearning@gmail.com or send us your telegram ID for more details

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello everyone..........Anybody interested in buying Anuj Jindal's RBI Grade B 2020 PDFs DM me your mail, content includes both static and current syllabus of Economic and Social Issues, Finance and Management, price is 450.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello everyone..........Anybody interested in buying Anuj Jindal's RBI Grade B 2020 PDFs DM me your mail, content includes both static and current syllabus of Economic and Social Issues, Finance and Management, price is 450.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

RBI Grade B  complete PDF notes available

Price is 450, whoever is interested message for more details.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...