RBI Grade B Now or Never Dedicated Group 2017-18

231 Posts  ·  2,438 Users
About this group

Group for preparation of RBI Grade B exam

Page 1 of 24

hello don't buy from paytm guys

I have uploaded edutap material 2019 and anuj sir 2019

to telegram channel https://t.me/RbiBgrade2019material .

all matrial that these guys are selling here .

download it from channel

@RbiBgrade2019material - telegram channel name

https://t.me/RbiBgrade2019material - telegram channel link

plz..like the post so other people can reach this post

1 like4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
examfever1920
@examfever1920  ·  4 karma

you are distracting people..by giving them old materaiL

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
AYushjn19951
@AYushjn19951  ·  0 karma

If any body wants to Buy Anuj Jindal Classes courses they can purchase it from Exambazaar  https://www.exambazaar.com/c/anuj-jindal-classes/civil-lines-delhi 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

ONE-TIME RESTRUCTURING OF MSME

Considering the importance of MSMEs in the Indian economy, it is considered necessary at this juncture to take certain measures for creating an enabling environment for the sector.
With a view to facilitate meaningful restructuring of MSME accounts that have become stressed, RBI has been decided to permit a one-time restructuring of MSME existing loans classified as ‘standard.

CONDITIONS FOR ONE-TIME RESTRUCTURING OF MSME

RBI has decided to permit a one-time restructuring of existing loans to MSMEs classified as ‘standard’ without a downgrade in the asset classification, subject to the following conditions:

• The aggregate exposure, including non-fund based facilities, of banks and NBFCs to the borrower does not exceed Rs 250 million as on January 1, 2019.
  • The borrower’s account is in default but is a ‘standard asset’ as on January 1, 2019 and continues to be classified as a ‘standard asset’ till the date of implementation of the restructuring.
  • The borrowing entity is GST-registered on the date of implementation of the restructuring. However, this condition will not apply to MSMEs that are exempt from GST-registration.
  • The restructuring of the borrower account is implemented on or before March 31, 2020. A restructuring would be treated as implemented if the following conditions are met:
    • All related documentation, including execution of necessary agreements between lenders and borrower / creation of security charge / perfection of securities are completed by all lenders; and
    • The new capital structure and / or changes in the terms and conditions of the existing loans get duly reflected in the books of all the lenders and the borrower.
  • A provision of 5% in addition to the provisions already held, shall be made in respect of accounts restructured under these instructions.
JOIN www.facebook.com/groups/rbi.grade.b.prelim.main FOR NOTES
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which is the best online coaching for RBI Grade B?

2 comments
rakeshchaudhary2431
@rakeshchaudhary2431  ·  10 karma

@vikasthakur2430 Mujhe toh anujjindal ki classes kafi sahi lagi aur guidance bhi achi dete h kafi

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

RBI GRADE B 2019 at www.ixambee.com

Use coupon - FMBH10169 for All ixambee courses

RBI GRADE B, IRDA ASSISTANT MANAGER, SEBI GRADE A, NABARD GRADE A & NABARD GRADE B 2019

The courses are well priced and very well compiled.

Post 44168074598299
Competetive teacher and RBI Grade B aspirant
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am going to Come Live today at 2 PM to discuss with you Important Essay Topics. These topics are important from the NABARD Grade A and Grade B Examinations as well as RBI Grade B Examination point of view.  

IMPORTANT: 

Last year, I had discussed a few Essay topics and from those topics, one of the topics was asked in the examination.   

Students who prepared those Essay topics given by me got very good marks in the English Descriptive Paper.  

So, I am providing a few Essay topics for this years' examination also. And also I have discussed how to write an Essay on those topics.  

So, watch this video till the end and score very good marks in English Descriptive Paper.  

All the Best!! 

Live Session Date: 14th May 2019

Live Session Time: 2 P.M. 

Click on the LINK below to Catch me Live. 

https://youtu.be/uIG5ehDDbtg 

ATTENTION!!

NEW NABARD COURSES

A lot of students were asking for separate courses of:

1) Agriculture and Rural Development (ARD) and Statistics Course

2) Finance and Management (F&M), Development Economics & Statistics Course (NABARD Grade B Phase 2)

So, I have decided to provide these two courses separately. To Buy these Courses, you can click on the links provided below.

Agriculture and Rural Development (ARD) and Statistics Course: https://www.infinityexams.com/learn/NABARD-PHASE-1-TEST-SERIES?

Finance and Management (F&M), Development Economics & Statistics Course (NABARD Grade B Phase 2): https://www.infinityexams.com/learn/Paper-3--F-M--Development-Economics---Statistics---NABARD-Gr?  

I am also providing a DISCOUNT of 20% on both these Courses. You can use the Coupon Code "NABARD20" to get 20% Discount. So, Hurry up!!

Video Thumbnail44089043013447
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Electoral Bonds

In order to bring about transparent funding of political parties during elections, electoral bonds are used. These are bearer instruments and carry no information about the owner but yield to the holder of the bond. They are issued in multiples of Rs 1000,10000etc. However, they must be used within 15 days of sale.

They were brought into the system to curb the use of black money by political parties for funding their election campaigns. The details of the person buying them are kept anonymous in order to prevent his harassment by the opposition parties. As the donor buys them from banks after furnishing his KYC norms, a check is imposed automatically for the entry of black money into the system. Moreover, the time limit of 15 days ensures that the bonds are not hoarded for a longer period of time. They also provide tax incentives to the buyer.

Despite the above advantages, some people criticize their use. According to them, the Government may nudge the public sector banks into revealing the KYC details of the people who had invested in the electoral bonds. It may lead to a vindictive attitude towards these people by the government in case they fund the opposition. 

However such a situation seems to be far-fetched. Moreover, if the electoral bonds are coupled with other measures like reducing the duration of the election and in turn reducing the period of spending by the political parties, an efficient check can be placed on illegal election funding. This will lead to drastic drop in fiscal slippage and monetary transmission and other functions are smoother for the RBI to perform.

1 comment
Aspirant2992
@Aspirant2992  ·  0 karma

Hello guys I am an RBI 2019 aspirant. I have written an article on Elctoral Bonds. Kindly go through it and tell the areas of improvement. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I believe you guys are seriously preparing for RBI Grade 'B' 2019. I have a good news to boost your preparation.

My friend Vinothini is one among the 166 candidates who have successfully cleared the RBI Grade 'B' 2018. She did it on her very first attempt. You can read about her preparation strategies for prelims, and mains, and interview experience in the blog post - https://karaikudikaran.com/career/how-to-get-into-rbi-as-a-grade-b-manager/

Hope, you guys find it useful. Cheers!!

2 likes1 comment
Aspirant2992
@Aspirant2992  ·  0 karma

She never revealed her marks!!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Options:

Option is Right to buy or sell an agreed quantity of currency or commodity
without obligation to do so. The buyer will exercise the option if market
price is in favor or otherwise option may be allowed to lapse.

Call Option
Right to buy at fixed price on or before fixed date.

Put Option
Right to sell at fixed price on or before fixed date.
 Final day on which it expires is called maturity.

CALL OPTION;
 If Strike price is below the spot price, the option is In the money.
 If Strike price is equal to the spot price, the option is At the money.
 If Strike price is above the spot price, the option is Out of money.

PUT OPTION
 If Strike price is more the spot price, the option is In the money.
 If Strike price is equal to the spot price, the option is At the money.
 If Strike price is less than spot price, the option is Out of the money.

American Option
Option can be exercised on any day before expiry.

European Option
Option can be exercised on maturity only.

JOIN www.facebook.com/groups/rbi.grade.b.prelim.main FOR NOTES
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which of the following is not true regarding the Common Minimum Programme (CMP) associated with PSUs?

Establishment of Department of Disinvestment
No disinvestment in profit making PSU
Revival of sick PSUs
PSUs to get commercial autonomy
1 comment9 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.
Video Thumbnail42844039313123
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...