RBI GRADE B, IRDA ASSISTANT MANAGER, SEBI GRADE A, NABARD GRADE A & NABARD GRADE B 2019

32 Posts  ·  243 Users
About this group

Dedicated for preaparation of RBI, IRDA, SEBI and NABARD

Page 1 of 4

RBI Grade B 2019 Edutap and More( G.A + ESI + FM+ English + Budget interim and Full & Economic Survey 2019 Pdfs ) and Sebi 2019 Notes Complete Notes with Latest Material of 2019 in PDF Format..in RS.450... With New notes Updating till 2019 Exam.With Phase 1 G.A with Current Affairs and Full Phase 2 covered with ESI..FM..Current and Static Parts Both...If interested Message me with Contact Details on abk7077.t@gmail.com // Telegram Id - @and0776

3 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

EDUT_P'S COMPLETE COURSE FOR RBI GRADE B 2019..LATEST MATERIAL..YEAR 2019..IN PDF FORMAT..EASY TO READ...ESI..FM..CURRENT AND STATIC BOTH...budget.ECONOMIC SURVEY..IT CAN BE DOWNLOADED THROUGH GOOGLE DRIVE and MCQS FORMAT PDF, AND  Finance (static and current) for 2019 in pdf  format by ANUJ JNDL also included.ONLY FOR Rs.400..if interested whatsap me on 8178765894 ..currently I am working in a PSB and also preparing for RBI Grade b..for serious aspirants only.     

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

RBI Grade B 2019 Edutap and More( G.A + ESI + FM+ English + Budget interim and Full & Economic Survey 2019 Pdfs ) and Sebi 2019 Notes Complete Notes with Latest Material of 2019 in PDF Format..in RS.450... With New notes Updating till 2019 Exam.With Phase 1 G.A with Current Affairs and Full Phase 2 covered with ESI..FM..Current and Static Parts Both...If interested Message me with Contact Details on abk7077.t@gmail.com // Telegram Id - @and0776

3 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

EDUT_P'S COMPLETE COURSE FOR RBI GRADE B 2019..LATEST MATERIAL..YEAR 2019..IN PDF FORMAT..EASY TO READ...ESI..FM..CURRENT AND STATIC BOTH...budget.ECONOMIC SURVEY..IT CAN BE DOWNLOADED THROUGH GOOGLE DRIVE and MCQS FORMAT PDF, AND  Finance (static and current) for 2019 in pdf  format by ANUJ JNDL also included.ONLY FOR Rs.400..if interested whatsap me on 8178765894 ..currently I am working in a PSB and also preparing for RBI Grade b..for serious aspirants only.     

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

1 comment
Mrchoubs
@Mrchoubs  ·  7 karma

Do you have content sheet of secuirty and law of edu tap for sebi grade A ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

EDUT_P'S COMPLETE COURSE FOR RBI GRADE B 2019..LATEST MATERIAL..YEAR 2019..IN PDF FORMAT..EASY TO READ...ESI..FM..CURRENT AND STATIC BOTH..IT CAN BE DOWNLOADED THROUGH GOOGLE DRIVE and MCQS FORMAT PDF, AND  Finance (static and current) for 2019 in pdf  format by ANUJ JNDL also included.ONLY FOR Rs.400..if interested whatsap me on 8178765894 ..currently I am working in a PSB and also preparing for RBI Grade b..for serious aspirants only.   

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

RBI Grade B 2019 ( G.A+ ESI + FM+ English+Budget interim and Full &Economic Survey 2019 Pdfs ) and Phase 1 (English+ Reasoning+Quant   Section) Video is Available. And also Sebi 2019 Notes CompleteNotes  with  Latest Material of 2019 in PDF Format (Printable).....With New  notes  Updating till 2019 Exam.With Phase 1 G.A with Current Affairs and  Full  Phase 2 covered with ESI..FM..Current and Static Parts Both...If   interested Message me with Contact Details on aks7430032@gmail.com 

Kumar
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

DO MORE PREPARATION

SUCCESS NEEDS HARD WORK

https://youtu.be/yKzBa5yxN74

Video Thumbnail55756790717450
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

EDUT_P'S COMPLETE COURSE FOR RBI GRADE B 2019..LATEST MATERIAL..YEAR 2019..IN PDF FORMAT..EASY TO READ...ESI..FM..CURRENT AND STATIC BOTH..IT CAN BE DOWNLOADED THROUGH GOOGLE DRIVE and MCQS FORMAT PDF, AND  Finance (static and current) for 2019 in pdf  format by ANUJ JNDL also included.ONLY FOR Rs.400..if interested whatsap me on 8178765894 ..currently I am working in a PSB and also preparing for RBI Grade b..for serious aspirants only.  

1 comment
Sp167980
@Sp167980  ·  10 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...