RBI GRADE B, IRDA ASSISTANT MANAGER, SEBI GRADE A, NABARD GRADE A & NABARD GRADE B 2019

38 Posts  ·  268 Users
About this group

Dedicated for preaparation of RBI, IRDA, SEBI and NABARD

Page 1 of 4

Hi,

I am sharing Edutap's NABARD Grade A Complete course (except QRE) pdfs (well titled and sorted in better way possible so that it is easy to study in less time available) for 1000 INR only (Static+Current). (for individiual section cost will be less).

Anybody Interested please telegram/Watsapp me on 7218107977.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

RBI Assistant Free Mock Test Series:  https://www.toprankers.com/rbi-assistant-mock-test-series 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I'm going to purchase Edutap's RBI+SEBI+NABARD combo. Original price 24500. As an old student will get a discount of 30%, So ultimately it will cost 17150. Planning to share with some guys. We will be group of 3 or at max 4. So the cost will get less. And can study peacefully. If anyone preparing genuinely plz revert me back asap. Mention ur .. no in the dm. will form a group. Thank u. 

1 comment
Amruta1712
@Amruta1712  ·  0 karma

Interested

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Video Thumbnail65054590720343
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Download RBI Assistant Notification PDF: https://www.toprankers.com/rbi-assistant

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

FOR 2850/- 

Post 62028949057289
1 comment
Gauravvermaowp
@Gauravvermaowp  ·  0 karma

I would like to share

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I'm preparing for 2020 exam. Planning to create a small group and purchase edutap course on sharing basis. Anyone interested please contact me.  

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys GRRREAT NEWS FOR YOU!! Now get the Most updated IRDA AM book, SEBI GRADE A and other Govt EXAMS book, at the GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICES. Visit www.examswarrior.com

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

RBI Grade B 2019 Edutap and More( G.A + ESI + FM+ English + Budget interim and Full & Economic Survey 2019 Pdfs ) and Sebi 2019 Notes Complete Notes with Latest Material of 2019 in PDF Format..in RS.450... With New notes Updating till 2019 Exam.With Phase 1 G.A with Current Affairs and Full Phase 2 covered with ESI..FM..Current and Static Parts Both...If interested Message me with Contact Details on abk7077.t@gmail.com // Telegram Id - @Demort7709

3 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...