RBI GRADE B, IRDA ASSISTANT MANAGER, SEBI GRADE A, NABARD GRADE A & NABARD GRADE B 2019

25 Posts  ·  216 Users
About this group

Dedicated for preaparation of RBI, IRDA, SEBI and NABARD

Page 1 of 3

RBI Grade B 2019 ( G.A Section + ESI + FM+ English + Budget interim and Full & Economic Survey 2019 Pdfs ) and Phase 1 (English + Reasoning + Quant Section) Video is Available. And also Sebi 2019 Notes Complete Notes with Latest Material of 2019 in PDF Format ( Printable) .....With New notes Updating till 2019 Exam.If interested Message me with Contact Details on aks7430032@gmail.com  

Kumar
2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

https://t.me/joinchat/GXWEABZr0YIkzxuBWgy03w

telegram channel for SEBI grade A preperation and study material

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

EDUT_P'S COMPLETE COURSE FOR RBI GRADE B 2019..LATEST MATERIAL..YEAR 2019..IN PDF FORMAT..EASY TO READ...ESI..FM..CURRENT AND STATIC BOTH..IT CAN BE DOWNLOADED THROUGH GOOGLE DRIVE and MCQS FORMAT PDF, AND  Finance (static and current) for 2019 in pdf  format by ANUJ JNDL also included.ONLY FOR Rs.400..if interested whatsap me on 8178765894 ..currently I am working in a PSB and also preparing for RBI Grade b 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Aspiarants...I have made a group for (RBI + SEBI complete course) to buy Edutap Course in a group of at max 7 aspirants. I already have 2 guyz interested for the same...We can study in a time groups/slots and can make strategy as a group for the better performance in exam.

I already have appeared for rbi grade b exam last year.. given mains but not qualified for interview. 

Course cost is 20500/- and can be purchased in 14350/- after availing 30% discount on it. 

Purchase time- as soon as i get 7 guyz at max.

group count-    7 at max

per head cost-  2050/-

studying strategy- in time slots (of 7-8 hours/a day)

mock tests- will be shared among group

Reason- unable to buy on individual basis & its the best material

& no time will be left for preparation if notification comes anyday (RBI + SEBI) & it will come for sure as we know.

so, people having same interest can mail me with their contact number for buying the course in a group of at max 7 guyz on my email id...

arnav.sehgal006@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

EDUT_P'S COMPLETE COURSE FOR RBI GRADE B 2019..LATEST MATERIAL..YEAR 2019..IN PDF FORMAT..EASY TO READ...ESI..FM..CURRENT AND STATIC BOTH..IT CAN BE DOWNLOADED THROUGH GOOGLE DRIVE and MCQS FORMAT PDF, AND  Finance (static and current) for 2019 in pdf  format by ANUJ JNDL also included.ONLY FOR Rs.400..if interested whatsap me on 8178765894 ..currently I am working in a PSB and also preparing for RBI Grade b 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

RBI Grade B 2019 and Sebi 2019 Notes Complete Notes with Latest Material of 2019 in PDF Format..at Rs.350...With New notes Updating till 2019 Exam .With Phase 1 G.A with Current Affairs and Full Phase 2 covered with ESI..FM..Current and Static Parts Both...If interested Message me with Contact Details on abk7077.t@gmail.com

3 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

COMPLETE COURSE FOR RBI GRADE B 2019..LATEST MATERIAL..YEAR 2019..IN PDF FORMAT..EASY TO READ...ESI..FM..CURRENT AND STATIC BOTH..IT CAN BE DOWNLOADED THROUGH GOOGLE DRIVE and MCQS FORMAT PDF, AND  Finance (static and current) for 2019 in pdf  format by one more coaching institute also included.ONLY FOR Rs.400..if interested whatsap me on 8178765894 ..currently I am working in a PSB and also preparing for RBI Grade b 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

COMPLETE COURSE FOR RBI GRADE B 2019..LATEST MATERIAL..YEAR 2019..IN PDF FORMAT..EASY TO READ...ESI..FM..CURRENT AND STATIC BOTH..IT CAN BE DOWNLOADED THROUGH GOOGLE DRIVE and MCQS FORMAT PDF, AND  Finance (static and current) for 2019 in pdf  format by one more coaching institute also included.ONLY FOR Rs.400..if interested whatsap me on 8178765894 ..currently I am working in a PSB and also preparing for RBI Grade b   

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

RBI Grade B 2019 Complete Notes with Latest Material of 2019 in PDF Format..at Rs.350...With New notes Updating till 2019 Exam .With Phase 1 G.A with Current Affairs and Full Phase 2 covered with ESI..FM..Current and Static Parts Both...If interested Message me with Contact Details on abk7077.t@gmail.com

3 likes2 comments
Karanrdeo
@Karanrdeo  ·  0 karma

You have video lectures

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
NotesPing7
@NotesPing7  ·  298 karma

Pdfs and Video Course All I have 2019

Like  ·  Reply  ·  2 likes  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...