RBI Grade B Exam- 2014-15 (Phase 1)

2,107 Posts  ·  3,818 Users
About this group
Hello there Fellow Aspirants,I guess this is the right time for us to get started with our preparation (or shall I say kick start our prep). The exam notification would probably come around in June and the exam would be scheduled in August... I ...
Page 1 of 211

Which is the best online coaching for RBI Grade B?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Video Thumbnail43378822022246
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys please suggest me how to go about phase 2 prep especially for economic and social issues... thanks and all the best for results of phase 1!! :) 

1 like2 comments
diklu
@diklu  ·  176 karma

improve ur cramming power and focus on stats. all kinds of stats..budget allocation, Money allocated to various schemes , Sector allocation, Various kind of schemes launched by GOI, who launched them on what day what date what time etc, Preparing last 5 months of Current affairs especially economy portion(National/international both) , latest economic survey , union budget , sensex related news will help. If you can remember misc. figures and amounts you can score much above ur fellow candidates.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
vikasthakur2430
@vikasthakur2430  ·  4 karma

it is to a great degree dependent on current affairs and this makes it so difficult to prepare as one is never certain about their preparation. An important thing to consider is the syllabus; RBI gives the syllabus for each paper and all candidates should prepare using that BUT when it comes to ESI you need to also prepare a whole lot of extra stuff. 
My number one GO TO SOURCE for GK was VISION IAS monthly current affairs docket and also their Vision IAS 365 review of economics and social affairs. Additionally I used the INSIGHTS ON INDIA Economics and Social Affairs booklet to study. I also used a lot of the GENERAL AWARENESS material that was provided by ANUJ JINDAL Subscription.

http://www.visionias.in/resources/

https://www.insightsonindia.com/downloads/

Moreover another important area is the government schemes which the ESI paper asks in plenty, for this I only used one source and that was the Vision IAS government schemes compilation and studied it over and over.
An important thing to note is that we need to have few sources, but we need to study those sources well and only then try and look for additional stuff which we can find. Very often candidates collect too much to study and then don’t cover any of it well enough, so please have a primary source and then a secondary source.
Study the budget and the economic survey, that goes without saying, please cover both those documents well enough as not only does the survey and budget have question in the ESI section but it is extremely helpful when it comes to the essay in the English paper 2 and also when it comes to your knowledge in the interview round. So thoroughly prepare both these documents.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

TSA (das) wala material mat lena bhailog.. its a waste of money.. I have already done so  I thought I must advice you guys before u put your hard money on that.. its better to read Ramesh singh selectively book for finance , economic and social issues  and google the discrete topics and read them from dere

7 likes8 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 8
preethimct
@preethimct  ·  0 karma

what's TSA?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
prash39
@prash39  ·  116 karma

i second that . .maine bhi last year liya tha.  .its not at all worth..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Share materials for grade b phase-2 if anybody is having..

Nobody will be there to see your struggle, Everyone will be there to see your result..!
2 comments
dkji
@dkji  ·  0 karma

Join 2015-16 group

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Wen will RBI declare the marks of phase 1 ..

1 like4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
bhanu_uco
@bhanu_uco  ·  69 karma

i got 49.50+15+25+5.50 gk+eng+reas+qa

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
amaanjav
@amaanjav  ·  372 karma

hmnn ... need improvement dear ...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

who cleared from here ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which material can be followed for MANAGEMENT portion of the optional paper ?

2 comments
gauravoicl
@gauravoicl  ·  0 karma

bhai management for UGC net has 1 book which covers most of the topics... You will cover almost all the topics with just 1 book....

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
rahul1988.miet
@rahul1988.miet  ·  203 karma

@gauravoicl thanxbhai.. can u give me the link/name of that book ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
rbi phase 2 notes http://abhishekgk.net/?s=rbi+grade+b
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Do you think rbi will declare the result friday?

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...