RBI Grade B Exam- 2014-15 (Phase 1)

2,174 Posts  ·  3,837 Users
About this group
Hello there Fellow Aspirants,I guess this is the right time for us to get started with our preparation (or shall I say kick start our prep). The exam notification would probably come around in June and the exam would be scheduled in August... I ...
Page 1 of 218

Hello Everyone,

I have RBI Grade B-2020 Materials( Both Static and GK)which includes PDFs and more. If anyone want it,  please message here or Whatsapp me at 9597361968 for more detail

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Video Thumbnail83040108304837
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Stop Scrolling and Start Reading

Be The Never-Quit Aspirant in Your RBI Gr B Preparation With 5-Day Whatsapp Session

Hey RBI Grade B Aspirants,

I HELP RBI Aspirants Crack The Success Blueprint and Get their Dream Government Job.

Now no more Procrastinating with The Preparation Fearing Of Complex Strategies & Contents

The Only thing you need to succeed To Get Your Dream Job is the "5-Step Ultra Reverse Strategic System". Get The Right Combination Of Content , Strategies, Shedding Procrastination To Crack It In First Shot Without Worrying About The Conventional Complex Strategies Even If You Are A Newbie or From Non-Commerce Background or A Working Professional With Limited Time For Preparation.

Hi, I am Tanay Kr. Das, RBI Gr B Aspirant's Dream Fulfillment Mentor, and have helped 200+ Aspirants To Get The Right Direction In Their Dream Fulfillment Process.

Want to know what these steps are and how you can Implement the “5-Step Ultra Reverse Strategic System" to Crack The Exam In First Shot?

I have developed a Simple 5-day WhatsApp Session where we will help you to master these steps and so that you start With Your Preparations In The Perfect Manner Even before The End Of The 5-Day Whatsapp Sessions With Our “Reverse Strategic” Hacks.

This system works for all even if you are A Newbie , From A Non-Commerce Background or A Working Professional With Limited Time For Preparation. I Have Everything Covered in the system, and most importantly it is all Easy To Approach System “The Reverse Way”. Most of the Aspirants Whom I have Worked Recently Were Noobs Who Don't Know Anything About Preparation But Aspire To Get A Respectable RBI Gr B Job.

Sounds Awesome?

Here’s what you will achieve each day of the 5-Day WhatsApp Session with us:

Day 1- Headway Preparation Consistently & Mental Makeup Needed to do it. Tackle MCQ English with Ease and Develop Your Vocabulary
Day 2- ESI & FM Strategic Discussion To Develop Right Content Structure
Day 3- Creating Contents For Your Current Affairs. Get The Perfect Mindmap To Retain CA In Short Time
Day 4- Develop The Art Of Writing Perfect Essay That Fetches You 80% +
Day 5- Digging RBI Website The Perfect Way and Other Reports'That Need To Go For Phase II Exam.

ALL THE ABOVE SESSIONS WILL BE LIVE GOOGLE MEET/ZOOM SESSIONS STARTING 22/07/2020.

This training is normally priced Rs.999, but since we are all held up at home, we want to help those who are having a thirst to learn more to Get Their Dream Job. Therefore, we are offering it for Rs.99 as of now.

And not just that, you will be getting the following BONUSES too, as a token of appreciation of staying at home safely during the pandemic:

Bonus 1- 5 Step RBI Preparation Checklist To Fetch Quick Result.

Bonus 2- RBI Interview Cracker GamePlan.

Bonus 3- 30 minutes Strategic Consultation With Me.

Bonus 4-Access to Premium Whatsapp Group Where You Can address Your Doubts.

How can you access this 5-Day Session?

Just click the button below and book your spot, you will be asked to join an Exclusive WhatsApp Group where the Mentoring will take place.

Join https://imjo.in/Ap6wjW

See you inside the Group,

Tanay Kr. Das

RBI Gr B Aspirant's Dream Fulfillment Mentor.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Everyone,

I have RBI Grade B-2020 Materials( Both Static and GK)which includes PDFs and more. If anyone want it,  please message here or Whatsapp me at 9597361968 for more detail

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Demand and Supply for SEBI GRADE A 2020

Demand and Supply

For demand:

https://youtu.be/J69kK6WyO0E

For Supply:

https://youtu.be/WaRWe2FjToI

Register at our website and subscribe free content of PAPER 2 for SEBI GRADE A 2020.

For ease of accessing the study material use Google chrome browser.

https://www.crackgradeb.com/home/course/free-study-materials-for-sebi-grade-a/26

Video Thumbnail81812971485905Video Thumbnail81812971485905
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

🔥Current Affairs Booster 2020🔥 Last 18 Months Current Affairs MCQ PDF.(January 2019 to June 2020) 300+ most important for Each month to cover all area. Detailed explanation with answer. Easy to study in Mobile.Best fit in any Screen Size. Click Below link to Download. 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇 https://imojo.in/gea70l

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

RBI Grade B 2020 Phase 2 Study Material

Anybody here interested in study material for RBI Grade B 2020  drop  your mail, full coverage of Phase 2 subjects i.e. Economic and Social Issues, Finance and Management and Descriptive English, contact for more detail.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Myths about RBI GRADE B Phase I

First thing about RBI GRADE B Preparation is , this exam preparation is over-hyped.

You may find many videos on youtube for RBI GRADE B preparation but you will not be able to find right guidance for preparation.

The preparation is very simple like other exam before that you must be aware about what you need to study.

The RBI GRADE B exam preparation is over-hyped by coaching platforms while preparation required hard work and right approach in preparation .

RBI GRADE B Phase I level is similar to IBPS Clerk/PO exam (exception 2017) if we consider 2016, 2018, 2019 and same can be expected in 2020. 2021….

RBI GRADE B PHASE I Pattern as follows:

General Awareness 80 Questions 80 Marks 25 Minutes

Reasoning 60 Questions 60 Marks 45 Minutes

Quantitative Aptitude 30 Questions 30 Marks 25 Minutes

English Language 30 Questions 30 Marks 25 Minutes

Quant, Reasoning, English - Only Practice can make you Prefect. Questions are being asked on basic basic concepts (refer Youtube video)

For General Awareness -Maximum Last 3 months current Affairs and Finance and Banking awareness.

Everyone will recommend you for 6 months current affairs and that is completely misleading. You can google previous year questions and search news related to that question and check RBI Grade B Phase I exam date in that particular year, You will find that maximum questions will be from last two months.

General Awareness (80 Question 80 Marks) play main role in your selection in Phase I and if you are going for 6 months, your accuracy will be hampered definitely.

You can score 60+ in GA if you are following right approach for GA.

We always recommend, do not go beyond 3 months General awareness for Phase I.

And cover GA from two sources.

Refer Home | Crack GradeB monthly current affairs and you can refer any free source of GA for banking exams.

Quant, Reasoning, English- Watch free Videos in Youtube on latest pattern of questions and practice mock tests.

Now days Ratio of shortlisting candidates for Phase 2 has been reduced by RBI as in 2019 it was 1:13 approx means for one vacancy they shortlisted 13 students for Phase 2.

Earlier it was 1:20 approx in 2016, 2017, 2018 and cut off of Phase I was approx 100+/-5.

But due to decrease in the ratio of shortlisting cut off in 2019 fro general category was 122. So you have to practice a lot to increase your speed to attempt questions.

And have to target 60+ in GA.

Watch this detailed analysis of RBI Grade B Phase I before start of your preparation.

In next video, we will discuss how to prepare for RBI GRADE B PHASE II.

https://youtu.be/sZHqIyp3bk4

Video Thumbnail79866663001580
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...