RBI Grade B 2019- From Notification to Selection

754 Posts  ·  3,363 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on RBI Grade B 2019 and Get all the details about RBI Grade B Exam, Notification, Recruitment Exam date, Eligibility, Syllabus, RBI Grade B Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Preparation, Result, RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2019 and much more.

● RBI Grade B Phase I Admit Card 2019  –  24 October to 9 November 2019.

Candidates can Download their Admit card from given Link – Check Here

● Officers in Gr B (DR) in General Phase I Exam – 9th November 2019.

● Officers in Gr B (DR) in General Phase II Exam – 1st December 2019.

●Officers in Gr B (DR) in DEPR* Phase I Exam – 9th November 2019.

● Officers in Gr B (DR) in DEPR* Phase II Exam – 2nd December 2019.

● Officers in Gr B (DR) in DSIM Phase I Exam – 9th November 2019.

● Officers in Gr B (DR) in DSIM Phase II Exam – 2nd December 2019.

RBI Group B 2019 Notification Released on Official website – rbi.org.in

● Reserve Bank of India, Hyderabad  Announced Online Application for the post of Bank’s Medical Consultant on a contractual basis.

Last date to submit the application is 8th November 2019.

Other Important Articles of RBI Grade B:

RBI Grade B Phase 1 Admit Card 2019 Released

RBI Grade B Recruitment 2019-Latest Update

RBI Grade B Preparation Tips for Phase 1 & 2

To keep track of latest discussions on RBI Grade B, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY

RBI Grade B 2018 Notification | Admit Card, Syllabus, Eligibility

RBI Grade B 2019 Preparation

Page 1 of 76

Hello Aspirants

I have RBI 2021 and NABARD 2021 Login Course ( Updated ). All Phase 1 and Phase 2 Fully Covered in it.

If Anyone wants to Take on Sharing Basis. Then Message me with Telegram Id or Number on course.rb21@gmail.com .Only Genuine Aspirants Message me Asap.

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone wants to take RBI grade b course on sharing basis then mail me. I'm the owner of the course. So no chance of frauds. Need 1-2 more guys. Mail me asap if u r interested. arjyo9992@gmail.com  

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone wants to take RBI grade b course on sharing basis then mail me. I'm the owner of the course. So no chance of frauds. Need 1-2 more guys. Mail me asap if u r interested. arjyo9992@gmail.com 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

anyone wants rbi grade b full live course of edutap at only rupees 500 then contact me on my .. number 9777012781 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi. I have purchased RBI and SEBI combo course.. As I'm still a student so looking for sharing partners to reduce cost burden.. If anyone genuinely interested then email me, we can discuss over there. Don't dm here or comment here as I'm not so much regular on PG. Thanks in advance.. My email id is rwiti1790@gmail.com

Dream RBI
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone has or wants to take RBI-SEBI-NABARD course on sharing basis mail me. If you're preparing seriously then we can study together. Only 1-2 person(s) required. Mail id avikm9236@gmail.com 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Good day to you all am very happy to write this testimony to the whole world to see the great work of the great man named DR.AZIEGBE I was down over since 1year but thank god am here to give this testimony for you all to see the great powers that is hiding on this earth I was once an HSV 2, but thanks to him that help me I was going through internet looking for cure when I see this man name AZIEGBE  I quickly email him If I can get help to grateful surprise to me he really do according to the post I see on internet this man ask me to provide some necessary things which he should be able to use for my cure, I did what he say and after everything, this man told me that after two weeks I will be cured, after that ending of the weeks i should go for test I did and I was very happy when I see my result but i don’t know how he did it but thank God for bring this man to me am very happy to see myself am HSV negative you can order now and get your cure on email: DRAZIEGBE1SPELLHOME@GMAIL .COM  just call him for quick answer on his number +2349035465208, also contact him on this 

1. HIV / AIDS 2. COPD 3. CANCER 4. ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease) 5. Hepatitis B

6. HPV 7. emphysema

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

//Selling 100 GB Materials @ Rs. 300 for all aptitude based exams (government and others) & MBA competitive exams//

At the heart of scoring a good percentage lies repeated and rigorous practice from a variety of sources. 

Details about the materials-

· Quantity- 90 GB Materials

· Mode- Google Drives

· Payment link and details-

https://rzp.io/l/nCEAlVR (Samples and detailed description available on the website)

· Usage-

Government Exams, MBA Exams, Banking Exams, Any and all exams with an aptitude section

· Free- MEGA Folder containing additional materials related to MBA and GRE (MEGA Account required)
· Price-

Rs. 500 (40% discount) = Rs. 300
·  Testimonials- https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1uWfracr6T3TioiI2hF9nGHMCDImT4Wtf?usp=sharing 

· Contact

mbamaterials3@gmail.com

mbamaterials2@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...