RBI Recruitment | RBI Grade Officer - PaGaLGuY

118 Posts  ·  1,488 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on RBI Grade B Officer 2018 Recruitment and Get all the details about RBI Grade B Admit Card, RBI Grade B Syllabus, RBI Grade B Exam, RBI Grade B Notifications, RBI Grade B Result and much more from our Bank PO section

Page 1 of 12

#2019Pledge. I am going Live Right Now. Catch me LIve and let's take the Live Quiz together.

Come Join me!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUsTuDZhTIA

Video Thumbnail44375439603169
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am going to Come Live today at 2 PM to discuss with you Important Essay Topics. These topics are important from the NABARD Grade A and Grade B Examinations as well as RBI Grade B Examination point of view.  

IMPORTANT: 

Last year, I had discussed a few Essay topics and from those topics, one of the topics was asked in the examination.   

Students who prepared those Essay topics given by me got very good marks in the English Descriptive Paper.  

So, I am providing a few Essay topics for this years' examination also. And also I have discussed how to write an Essay on those topics.  

So, watch this video till the end and score very good marks in English Descriptive Paper.  

All the Best!! 

Live Session Date: 14th May 2019

Live Session Time: 2 P.M. 

Click on the LINK below to Catch me Live. 

https://youtu.be/uIG5ehDDbtg 

ATTENTION!!

NEW NABARD COURSES

A lot of students were asking for separate courses of:

1) Agriculture and Rural Development (ARD) and Statistics Course

2) Finance and Management (F&M), Development Economics & Statistics Course (NABARD Grade B Phase 2)

So, I have decided to provide these two courses separately. To Buy these Courses, you can click on the links provided below.

Agriculture and Rural Development (ARD) and Statistics Course: https://www.infinityexams.com/learn/NABARD-PHASE-1-TEST-SERIES?

Finance and Management (F&M), Development Economics & Statistics Course (NABARD Grade B Phase 2): https://www.infinityexams.com/learn/Paper-3--F-M--Development-Economics---Statistics---NABARD-Gr?  

I am also providing a DISCOUNT of 20% on both these Courses. You can use the Coupon Code "NABARD20" to get 20% Discount. So, Hurry up!!

Video Thumbnail44089447667675
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Video Thumbnail43379033544857
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I believe you guys are seriously preparing for RBI Grade 'B' 2019. I have a good news to boost your preparation.

My friend Vinothini is one among the 166 candidates who have successfully cleared the RBI Grade 'B' 2018. She did it on her very first attempt. You can read about her preparation strategies for prelims, and mains, and interview experience in the blog post - https://karaikudikaran.com/career/how-to-get-into-rbi-as-a-grade-b-manager/

Hope, you guys find it useful. Cheers!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Expected month of exam ??

1 comment
Superman222299
@Superman222299  ·  784 karma

@akashsoni13 Keep preparing, nobody's know anything.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

if anyone wants to share oli ve bo ard comple cracker course

1 comment
ajay.hostnet
@ajay.hostnet  ·  3 karma

@chirag09 yeah what are the options Please ..... on 8387816518

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

SANKALP SCHEME STRIVE SCHEME: OBJECTIVES, FUNDING

The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs chaired by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, has approved two new World Bank supported schemes of Rs. 6,655 crore – Skills Acquisition and Knowledge Awareness for Livelihood Promotion (SANKALP) and Skill Strengthening for Industrial Value Enhancement (STRIVE). Let’s understand SANKALP Scheme STRIVE Scheme.

SANKALP SCHEME

Skills Acquisition and Knowledge Awareness for Livelihood Promotion (SANKALP) Is Centrally sponsored scheme aims to implement the mandate of the National Skill Development Mission (NSDM). The project will be implemented in mission mode through World Bank support

OBJECTIVES OF SANKALP

The SANKALP program consists of four objectives:

• Strengthened institutional mechanisms at National and State levels to guide planning, delivery and monitoring of market relevant training
  • Improved Quality and Market Relevance of SD programs
  • Improved access to and completion of skills training for female trainees and other disadvantaged groups
  • Expanding skills training through private-public partnerships (PPPs)
FUNDING

The project is funded by three major parts:

1. World Bank loan assistance of $ 500Mn (Rs. 3300 crore)
  2. States’ contribution $100 Million (Rs. 660 crore)
  3. Industry contribution of $75 Million (Rs. 495 crore)
STRIVE SCHEME

Skills Strengthening for Industrial Value Enhancement (STRIVE) is a new World Bank funded central sector scheme that has been approved by Expenditure Finance Committee (EFC) in November 2016 for a total cost of Rs. 2200 crore.

OBJECTIVES OF STRIVE SCHEME

The objectives of the scheme are:

• Improved performance of ITI.
  • Increased Capacities of State Governments to support ITIs and Apprenticeship Training
  • Improved Teaching and Learning.
  • Improved and Broadened Apprenticeship Training.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SANKALP SCHEME STRIVE SCHEME

The basic difference between SANKALP scheme and STRIVE scheme is that SANKALP envisages to get more trainers while STRIVE will incentivize it is to improve overall performance. 

JOIN www.facebook.com/groups/rbi.grade.b.prelim.main FOR NOTES
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Gross Fixed Capital Formation (GFCF)

Gross Fixed Capital Formation (GFCF) is a net investment concept within national account which measures the net increase in fixed capital. It measures private and public sector investment spent on formation of fixed capital which includes land improvement, construction of roads, railways, dwelling units, commercial buildings, new machinery etc. It must be noted that land purchases and depreciation are not part of GCF.

Significance of GFCF
An increase in gross fixed capital formation signifies increase in investment in fixed assets which further translated into higher rate of economic growth in long run. Generally developing countries devotes higher percentage of GDP to investment for fixed capital.

JOIN www.facebook.com/groups/rbi.grade.b.prelim.main FOR NOTES
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

#RBI GA

Post 39860705777432
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the name of the mission which is ISRO’s first time attempt to land a rover, on the moon? 

PSLV- C39 mission
PSLV-C40 mission
Chandrayaan-1
Chandrayaan-2
GSAT-6A
96 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.