RBI Recruitment | RBI Grade Officer - PaGaLGuY

131 Posts  ·  1,516 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on RBI Grade B Officer 2018 Recruitment and Get all the details about RBI Grade B Admit Card, RBI Grade B Syllabus, RBI Grade B Exam, RBI Grade B Notifications, RBI Grade B Result and much more from our Bank PO section

Page 1 of 14

Hello Everyone,

I have RBI Grade B-2020 Materials( Both Static and GK)which includes PDFs and more. If anyone want these,  please message here or Whatsapp me at 9597361968 for more details. Also, you can mail me at  gvatsg1993@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

anyone willing to get Anuj Jindal, RBI Grade B static and current notes till October 2020 in just Rs.400 can contact me through mail sbose4811@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Video Thumbnail83039468794264
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Demand and Supply for SEBI GRADE A 2020

Demand and Supply

For demand:

https://youtu.be/J69kK6WyO0E

For Supply:

https://youtu.be/WaRWe2FjToI

Register at our website and subscribe free content of PAPER 2 for SEBI GRADE A 2020.

For ease of accessing the study material use Google chrome browser.

https://www.crackgradeb.com/home/course/free-study-materials-for-sebi-grade-a/26

Video Thumbnail81813577449231Video Thumbnail81813577449231
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello everyone..........Anybody interested in buying Anuj Jindal's RBI Grade B 2020 PDFs, DM me your mail, content includes both static and current syllabus of Economic and Social Issues, Finance and Management.

Share your mail or dm for more details.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello everyone..........Anybody interested in buying Anuj Jindal's RBI Grade B 2020 PDFs DM me your mail, content includes both static and current syllabus of Economic and Social Issues, Finance and Management, price is 450.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

BETA TESTERS NEEDED.

Rejection Proof RBI Exam Plan 2020 - 5-Day FREE Whatsapp Session.

RBI GR B Exam Clearance Checklist - How to Get The Right Combination Of Content and Strategies To Crack It In First Shot?

I am looking for 50 Aspirants who want to Headway With Their RBI Gr B Preparation Method With My Rejection Proof RBI Exam Plan.

Here’s what you’re going to discover:-

Day 1 - Overview & 5 Point RBI Checklist TO fetch you results

Day 2 - QA,ESI, FM Notes With Doubt Clearance.

Day 3 - How to Create Contents For Your Phase I CA. What To Read in Ph I GA?

Day 4 - What To Study In Descriptive English.

Day 5 - What To Study In RBI Website & Different Reports With A QA Session

I plan on charging Rs.999 for this 5-Day WhatsApp Class when I launch it officially.

But, AS OF NOW ITS FREE FOR 50 ASPIRANTS ONLY

The batch starts on June 6 and ends on June 10.

All you need to do is to send your request to Whatsapp no 8961556195 Messaging "BETA" and if you are among the first 50, you get it FREE  .

https://www.facebook.com/rbigradebcoachingbydassir
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello everyone..........Anybody interested in buying Anuj Jindal's RBI Grade B 2020 PDFs DM me your mail, content includes both static and current syllabus of Economic and Social Issues, Finance and Management, price is 450.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Greetings friends ! 

Hope your preparation is going well. I am an educator with Unacademy and just wanted to let you know that in case you or someone you know plans to join any of Unacademy's courses you can use my referral code "ACHYUT" for a flat 10% off on ANY of their courses. Hope it is of help to someone here

ATB !

XLRI 16-18 || Part-time Verbal Faculty @Unacademy|| CAT VA-99.8x || GMAT VA- 42 || XAT VA-99
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Calling All Science/Arts Stream Aspirants. Live Your Dream To Be A Rbi GrB officer. Experience "The Ultra Reverse Strategic System" - With This Learning Methodology Just By Devoting 2-3 Hrs A Day You Can Optimize Your RBI GR B PREPARATION To Crack It In First Attempt. Are You interested To Experience A Different Level Of Learning Experience? Whatsapp "Strategy" To 8961556195 To Get The Preview.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...