RBI Recruitment | RBI Grade 'B' 2016-17 : PaGaLGuY

4,250 Posts  ·  22,751 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on RBI Recruitment and Get all the information about RBI Grade B Recruitment 2016-17, RBI Grade B Exam, RBI Grade B Salary and much more from our Jobs and Career section

Page 1 of 425

Hello everyone......

Anybody interested in buying Anuj Jindal's RBI Grade B 2020 PDFs DM me your mail, content includes both static and current syllabus of Economic and Social Issues, Finance and Management, price is 450.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

RBI Grade B 2020  Preparation  Material :

RBI Grade B 2020 Complete and Targeted Material from Anuj Jindal for ESI, Finance and Management covering Phase 2 completetly, interested people ping your mail, price will be 500.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone want Anuj Jindal  or Edutap RBI Grade -B 2020 Material for Phase 2 (Static material )? Please ping me here or on Whatsapp at 9597361968 for more details...  

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

RBI Grade B 2020 Complete and Targeted Material from Anuj Jindal for ESI, Finance and Management covering Phase 2 completetly, interested people ping your mail, price will be 500.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

RBI Grade B  complete PDF notes available

Price is 450, whoever is interested message for more details.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Rejection Proof RBI Exam Plan 2020

RBI GR B Exam Clearance Checklist - How to Get The Right Combination Of Content and Strategies To Crack It In First Shot

I am looking for 50 people who want to Headway With Their RBI Gr B Preparation Method With My Rejection Proof RBI Exam Plan

Here’s what you’re going to discover:-

Day 1 - Overview of  Rejection Proof RBI Exam Plan

Day 2 - Simple Rejection Proof Plan To Implement That will fetch you results

Day 3 - How to Create Contents For Your Phase I CA

Day 4 - What To Study In Descriptive English

Day 5 - What To Study In RBI Website & Different Reports With A QA Session

I plan on charging Rs.999 for this 5-Day WhatsApp Class when I launch it officially.

But, for the first 10 people, the 5-Day WhatsApp Class is completely FREE, and its only Rs.299 for the next 10 people.

The batch starts on June 3 and ends on June 7.

All you need to do is to click this WhatsApp Group link and if you are among the first 10, you get it FREE. 

Send Your Request To Whatsapp No- 8961556195

https://www.facebook.com/rbigradebcoachingbydassir
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Greetings friends ! 

Hope your perparation is going well. I am an educator with Unacademy and just wanted to let you know that in case you or someone you know plans to join any of Unacademy's courses you can use my referral code "ACHYUT" for a flat 10% off on ANY of their courses. Hope it is of help to someone here

ATB !

XLRI 16-18 || GEM, IT work ex, poor acads || 2016 Converts- NITIE, All new IIMs, XIMB,MDI || GMAT-750.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello everyone, Join us on Youtube for Daily live Sessions at 11am.

Topic for today’s class – Financial Inclusion 

Please visit the link below for the class: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WW3OR5CywQA 

Daily current affairs 27th May 2020 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeH3z0LTnYg  

Video Thumbnail77692130648512Video Thumbnail77692130648512
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Are You Going Nowhere With Your RBI GR B Preparation?

Post 5 Ways In which I Can Headway Your RBI GR B Preparation For FREE.

I Would Be Happy To Help.

Take A FREE Glimpse . WhatsApp 8961556195 & Message “SAVE” .

Post 77618676283525
https://www.facebook.com/rbigradebcoachingbydassir
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...