RBI Grade B 2016-17

316 Posts  ·  3,209 Users
About this group

RBI Grade-B Officer 2015-16 , Phase-I II & Interview

This group is for "dedicated, determined and pragmatic" aspirants of RBI grade B officer exam 2016-17 (if RBI will conduct) who want to aspire it to be their final attempt and are ready to prepare together for phase-I, II & Interview. 

Please remember that any kind of non-serious/repetitive posts will be deleted. Respect for each others opinion is expected while discussion. 

Page 1 of 32

Hello Everyone,

I have RBI Grade B-2020 Materials( Both Static and GK)which includes PDFs and more. If anyone want it,  please message here or Whatsapp me at 9597361968 for more detail

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello everyone..........Anybody interested in buying  RBI Grade B 2020 PDFs DM me your mail, content includes both static and current syllabus of Economic and Social Issues, Finance and Management, price is 500.

Share your mail or dm for more details.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Useful for RBI Grade B & SEBI Grade A: 

https://youtu.be/mCLf8Ri6xPI

Video Thumbnail79668971525253
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello

We have RBI Grade B-2020 Materials( Both Static and GK). Also, we have Finance, Economics, Management e-books available with us. Please message here or mail us at consultant.peerlearning@gmail.com or send us your telegram ID for more details

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Video Thumbnail78769993657444
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello everyone..........Anybody interested in buying Anuj Jindal's RBI Grade B 2020 PDFs DM me your mail, content includes both static and current syllabus of Economic and Social Issues, Finance and Management, price is 450.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello everyone..........Anybody interested in buying Anuj Jindal's RBI Grade B 2020 PDFs DM me your mail, content includes both static and current syllabus of Economic and Social Issues, Finance and Management, price is 450.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

RBI Grade B  complete PDF notes available

Price is 450, whoever is interested message for more details.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Greetings friends ! 

Hope your perparation is going well. I am an educator with Unacademy and just wanted to let you know that in case you or someone you know plans to join any of Unacademy's courses you can use my referral code "ACHYUT" for a flat 10% off on ANY of their courses. Hope it is of help to someone here

ATB !

XLRI 16-18 || Part-time Verbal Faculty @Unacademy|| CAT VA-99.8x || GMAT VA- 42 || XAT VA-99
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...