Rbi assistant 2017

3 Posts聽聽路聽聽16 Users
About this group

We will discuss here about Rbi assistant exam its expected cut off, exam date and how to prepare for mains. We will share hir imp data useful for mains

Page 1 of 1
Rekha111
@Rekha111聽聽路聽聽5 karma

Check RBI Assistant result here - 聽https://goo.gl/U19gHz

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Spdprd
@Spdprd聽聽路聽聽3 karma

聽聽聽What were ur answers for opposite for streight, mind ?

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Spdprd
@Spdprd聽聽路聽聽3 karma

Passage asked in 2nd shift 27th nov 2017

Long ago, there lived two brothers. The older brother was rich and successful, but mean and arrogant. The younger brother was very poor, but kind and generous.One day the poor brother and his wife found that they had nothing to eat in their house. They had no money either, and nothing that they could sell. To make matters worse, the next day was a holiday, a day of celebration.鈥榃here are we going to get something to eat? Tomorrow is a holiday. How will we celebrate?鈥 asked the poor brother鈥檚 wife in tears.The poor brother was in a fix. He did not know what to do.鈥楪o to your brother and ask for his help,鈥 suggested the poor man鈥檚 wife. 鈥楬e killed a cow yesterday 鈥 I saw him. Surely he will not grudge us a little meat for the holiday?鈥橳he poor man sighed. He did not like to ask his brother for help, for he knew how mean and selfish his brother was. But the next day was a holiday, and he really could not think how else to get something to eat.So the poor man put on his ragged cloak and walked to his rich brother鈥檚 house.鈥榃hat do you want?鈥 asked the rich brother as soon as he saw the poor man.鈥榃hy do you come here?鈥 cried the rich man鈥檚 wife. 鈥楾omorrow is a holiday, and we are busy preparing the feast. Go away, we have no time for you!鈥欌楤rother,鈥 said the poor man, 鈥榃e have nothing to eat in the house, no food to celebrate the holiday. Lend me a little meat, so that I and my wife may also celebrate.鈥欌業 knew it!鈥 shrieked the rich man鈥檚 wife at her husband. 鈥業 knew your brother would come begging one day. Throw him out!鈥橳he poor man ignored his brother鈥檚 wife. 鈥楶lease, brother,鈥 he said, looking at the rich man.鈥極h very well,鈥 grumbled the rich man. 鈥楾ake this 鈥 and go to Hiysi!鈥 And he threw a cow鈥檚 hoof at the poor man.The poor man thanked his brother, and wrapping the cow鈥檚 hoof in his tattered cloak began walking back to his house. As he walked he thought, 鈥楳y brother did not give me the cow鈥檚 hoof. He has told me to take it to Hiysi. So this piece of meat is not mine to eat, but Hiysi鈥檚. I must take it to Hiysi.鈥橦iysi the Wood-Goblin lived deep in the forest. So the poor man turned around and started walking towards the forest. The forest was dark and gloomy, but the poor man was determined to deliver the cow鈥檚 hoof to Hiysi. So he walked and he walked through the trees.After a while he met some woodcutters.鈥榃here are you going, so deep in the forest?鈥 asked the woodcutters.鈥楾o Hiysi the Wood-Goblin鈥檚,鈥 replied the poor man. 鈥業 have this cow鈥檚 hoof for him. Can you tell me how to find his hut?鈥欌楰eep walking straight ahead,鈥 said the woodcutters. 鈥楾urn neither left nor right, and soon you will be at Hiysi鈥檚 hut. But listen carefully. Hiysi loves meat. He will offer you silver and gold and precious stones in gratitude. Don鈥檛 accept any of those. Ask instead for his millstone. If he tries to offer you something else, refuse. Ask only for his millstone.鈥橳he poor man thanked the woodcutters, and walked on. Very soon he saw a hut. He went inside, and there sat Hiysi, the Wood-Goblin himself.鈥榃hy have you come here?鈥 asked Hiysi.鈥業 have brought you a gift,鈥 said the poor man. 鈥楢 cow鈥檚 hoof.鈥 And he held out the piece of meat to Hiysi.鈥楳eat!鈥 cried Hiysi in delight. 鈥楺uick, give it to me! I haven鈥檛 eaten meat for thirty years!鈥 Hiysi grabbed the hoof and ate it.鈥楴ow I shall give you a gift in return,鈥 said the Wood-Goblin. 鈥楬ere, take some silver,鈥 he said, pulling out a handful of silver coins.鈥楴o, I don鈥檛 want any silver,鈥 said the poor man.鈥楪old, then?鈥 offered Hiysi, pulling out two handfuls of gold coins.鈥楴o. I don鈥檛 want gold either,鈥 said the poor man.鈥楬ow about some precious stones?鈥 asked Hiysi. 鈥楧iamonds, rubies, sapphires?鈥欌楴o, thank you, I don鈥檛 want any of those either,鈥 said the poor man.鈥榃ell, what do you want then?鈥 asked Hiysi.鈥業 want your millstone,鈥 replied the poor man.鈥楳y millstone!鈥 exclaimed Hiysi. 鈥楴o, you can鈥檛 have that. But I can give you anything else you like.鈥欌楾hat鈥檚 very kind of you,鈥 said the poor man, 鈥榖ut I only want your millstone.鈥橦iysi did not know what to do. He had eaten the cow鈥檚 hoof, and could not let the poor man go without a gift in return.鈥極h well,鈥 he said at last. 鈥業 suppose I must let you have my millstone. Take it. But do you know how to use it?鈥欌楴o,鈥 said the poor man. 鈥楾ell me.鈥欌榃ell,鈥 explained Hiysi, 鈥榯his is a magic millstone. It will give you whatever you wish for. Just make your wish and say Grind, my millstone! When you have enough and want the millstone to stop, just say Enough and have done! And it will stop. Now go!鈥橳he poor man thanked Hiysi, and wrapping the magic millstone in his tattered cloak, began walking back towards his home.He walked and he walked and he walked, and at last reached his home. His wife was weeping, having given him up for dead. 鈥榃here have you been?鈥 she cried. 鈥業 thought I鈥檇 never see you again!鈥橳he poor man told his wife the tale of his adventures. Then, setting the magic millstone on to the table, he said, 鈥楪rind, my millstone! Give us a feast fit for a king.鈥橳he millstone began to grind, and there on the table poured the most wonderful dishes ever. The poor man and his wife ate and ate till they could eat no more.鈥楨nough and have done!鈥 commanded the poor man, and the millstone stopped grinding.The next day the poor man and his wife celebrated the holiday happily. There was enough to eat, and new clothes to wear. From then on they never lacked for anything. The millstone gave them a fine new house, green fields full of crops, horses and cattle, and enough food to eat and clothes to wear. Soon they had so much that they did not really need to use the millstone any more.The rich brother heard of the poor man鈥檚 change of fortune. 鈥楬ow could my brother have become rich so suddenly?鈥 he wondered. 鈥業 must find out.鈥 So the rich brother went to the poor brother鈥檚 house.鈥楬ow have you become rich so quickly?鈥 he asked.The poor brother told him everything 鈥 about Hiysi and his gift of the magic millstones. 鈥業 must get that millstone for myself,鈥 thought the rich brother. 鈥楽how me the millstone,鈥 he demanded.The poor brother, not suspecting his brother of any wickedness, did so. He put the millstone on the table and said, 鈥楪rind, my millstone! Give us good things to eat.鈥 At once the millstone began turning and out poured the most delicious pies and cakes and breads on the table.The rich brother could not believe his eyes. 鈥楽ell me your millstone!鈥 he begged of the poor brother.鈥楴o,鈥 said the poor man. 鈥楾he millstone is not for sale.鈥欌榃ell then, lend it to me for a bit,鈥 said the rich brother. 鈥楢fter all, it was I who gave you the cow鈥檚 hoof to carry to Hiysi!鈥橳he poor brother thought for a bit. What harm could there be in letting his brother have the millstone for a while?鈥榁ery well, you may borrow it for a day,鈥 said the poor man.The rich brother was delighted. He grabbed the millstone and ran off with it, without asking how to make it stop. He put the millstone into a boat, and rowed out to sea with it, where the fishermen were hauling in their catch of fish.鈥楾he fishermen are salting the fish right now,鈥 he thought. 鈥楾hey will pay well for fine salt.鈥 He was far out to sea by now, far away from any land. There was no one to hear him as he said 鈥楪rind, my millstone! Give me salt, as much as you can!鈥橳he millstone began to turn and out poured the finest, whitest salt imaginable. Soon the boat was full. The rich man decided to stop the millstone. But he did not know how. 鈥楽top, my millstone!鈥 he cried. 鈥楽top grinding. I don鈥檛 want any more salt.鈥 But the millstone kept turning, pouring out the finest whitest salt.The rich man begged and pleaded with the millstone to stop. But he did not know the magic words. So the millstone kept turning and pouring out salt and more salt. The rich brother tried to throw the millstone overboard, but he couldn鈥檛 lift it. The boat was now so full of salt that it began sinking.鈥楬elp!鈥 cried the rich man. But there was no one there to hear him.The millstone kept turning, pouring out salt, and the boat kept sinking till it sank to the bottom of the sea with the rich man and the millstone.The rich man drowned for his greed.But the magic millstone kept turning, even at the bottom of the sea, pouring out the finest whitest salt. It is turning there to this very day, making more and more salt.And that, believe it or not, is why the sea is salt.

2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...