Ms Deeksha Gathwal started her Preparation only after the notification of RBI GRADE B 2019 notification. How she Prepared for the exam, to know her strategy Watch the video:
If you are looking for answers of the following Questions:
1. Ramesh Singh book for Indian economy should be studied or not
2. P.C.Chandra for Finance should be studied or not
3. Current affairs from UPSC platforms should be studied or not
4. Government Schemes from UPSC platforms should be studied or not
5. How many months current affairs should be studied for Phase 1 and Phase II..
6. How many months Preparation it is required to crack RBI GRADE B.
7. Do Gap years matter or not?
8. Can we exceed word limit in essay writing?
9. Best test series for Phase I
10. How to prepare for interview?
11. How mnay months current affairs should be studied.
Then you must watch this video.
Hello friends, I am Sagnik Bhattacharjee currently working as an *RBI Assistant* (joined in *2019*) This was my time table for last 30 days of RBI Mains 2017. Those who are appearing RBI Mains/$BI Mains 2020 it would be very helpful to all of you... If you like it then do Subscribe my channel and share with your friends who are preparing for Govt job... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E98yGrob5J8
The Hindu Editorial with Vocabulary – Day 166
Covid19 has impacted every section of society, we Civil service and government job aspirants are not exceptions to this.
Let us not Panic, everything will be normal and as usual.
Keep your focus on studies and use this extra time very well.
Government might take measures like increasing age limit of examinations, or re-scheduling Exams.
We will update you all about these Government notification on your mobile numbers through SMS and Emails.
We are trying to do whatever is possible from our side to lessen the panic and uncertainties amongst the Aspirants.
Please register on the below link so that we can give you all the updated notifications and news related to UPSC,MPSC, Bank Exams, and all Other Exams.
Stay home Stay Safe.
This initiative is in social interest.