Guys I have made this video to help you out with filling the Bio-Data and Attestation Forms.. Do have a look and in case any more confusion lies , do comment... ~Sagnik Bhattacharjee RBI Assistant (2017 Batch) Do share and subscribe... https://youtu.be/0OB2ccqILlI
Ms Deeksha Gathwal started her Preparation only after the notification of RBI GRADE B 2019 notification. How she Prepared for the exam, to know her strategy Watch the video:
If you are looking for answers of the following Questions:
1. Ramesh Singh book for Indian economy should be studied or not
2. P.C.Chandra for Finance should be studied or not
3. Current affairs from UPSC platforms should be studied or not
4. Government Schemes from UPSC platforms should be studied or not
5. How many months current affairs should be studied for Phase 1 and Phase II..
6. How many months Preparation it is required to crack RBI GRADE B.
7. Do Gap years matter or not?
8. Can we exceed word limit in essay writing?
9. Best test series for Phase I
10. How to prepare for interview?
11. How mnay months current affairs should be studied.
Then you must watch this video.
Hello friends, I am Sagnik Bhattacharjee currently working as an *RBI Assistant* (joined in *2019*) This was my time table for last 30 days of RBI Mains 2017. Those who are appearing RBI Mains/$BI Mains 2020 it would be very helpful to all of you... If you like it then do Subscribe my channel and share with your friends who are preparing for Govt job... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E98yGrob5J8