Ravi Handa Articles

101 Posts  ·  1,503 Users
About this group
Hello everyone, I have written a bunch of articles for Pagalguy over the past couple of years and I thought it would be best if could compile them at one location. Given below is the list of articles with their links. You can go through the...
Page 1 of 11

Where are links to the article?. I can't find them in the description.

IIM Shillong, 2016-18
1 comment
iMavericks
@iMavericksIIM Shillong  ·  739 karma

tagging @ravihanda 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, I need some study material written for solving Escalator problems. Do we have something available here? Kindly help me for this.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Pardon me for posting this sort of stuff on this thread, but considering the staggering number of followers that this thread has, it makes perfect sense to do so.

I have been preparing for CAT 2014 for while a while now (around 9 months or so). Have been scoring decent marks, not great though. Apparently, since the last month I have lost of the motivation that drove me, I have lost interest, I have developed an aversion towards Mocks. Everything seems so repetitive. 

People tell me that mine is a classic case of 'Burn-out'. Most of the enthusiasm that I had initially has waned off. I look forward to things / activities that most of the CAT aspirants avoid doing at this time. I have already revised most of my notes, and going through the same notes over and over again depresses me. People usually pick up speed at this time, on the other hand, I am slacking. This bothers me, I should be studying, practicing and revising and I sometimes do but the bout of motivation is lost in midst of the toil. AIMCATs demoralize me and sitting for a mock seems to be such a difficult task now.

Just wanted to know if there are people like me, who have also faced or facing such an issue. What should I do? Aren't you guys bored? How do you manage to keep adrenaline pumping? 

PS: I have put a temporary moratorium on mocks. Would start appearing for them from the weekend.  

Also I am a working professional.

1 like2 comments
greatheights123
@greatheights123  ·  0 karma

Happens Dude..be easy on yourself...for next 10-15 days study for 1-2 hours on weekdays and 3 hours on weekends...Try reading interesting stuff and rejuvenate urself and watch movies etc ....Trust me, 60% of serious candidates face this situation... 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
naveenkumar.ssn
@naveenkumar.ssn  ·  0 karma

It happens to many including me , most of the time I have thought whether to take up even MOCK exams ....Give a break to your life..Don't study for a week ..Take up a tour.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello sir Can you please help me by leting know What will the minimum question to be answered to get a good percentile in the new cat pattern??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Sir

I am weak in maths how to improve and score good marks ... even i know how to do the sum i sometimes do silly mistake in that ..kindly advise.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Sir

how is amity business school Mumbai ... is it worth going there 

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

HI @ravihanda Sir,

Need your help.

I have been working at an IT company for last 3 years. This year I got 95% in cat and got admission offer to Join NIRMA.

I am confused , Joining NIRMA with 3 years of work-ex would be worth?

other options are :

>Switch to other IT company (My current CTC is 5 lakh and I am getting offers of 6.5+ lakh from other companies)

>GRE

>GMAT

Please suggest.

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
spanda24
@spanda24  ·  0 karma

my personal advise..please do not join..u ll get job in similar it companies with 6.5 lakh package even after 2 year...companies from other secctors wont shortlist u..forget abt recruiting

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ravihanda
@ravihanda  ·  8,557 karma

I agree with spanda24

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Sir, I please guide me regarding the preparation of Gd/PIs conducted by B-schools. How should i start my preparation like my english ok sorts, what kind of articles should i read ? please give me preparation technique asap. i am really very confused regarding its prepration.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Four years ago, the average age of A and B was 18 years. At present the average age of A, Ba nd C is 24 years. What would be the age of C after 8 years?

14 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 14
The_Buffmaster
@The_Buffmaster  ·  0 karma

36. easy peasy !

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
relianceclassic
@relianceclassic  ·  0 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi... I am consistently scoring 90-100 in Pt's PRAC-CAT 2013... My highest score has been 120... What could my possible CAT percentile be??? I am not getting a clear idea from anywhere... So kindly help...

2 comments
sah.vivek909
@sah.vivek909  ·  0 karma

u have a very high chance of getting above 99.9 %ile... keep up the good work!!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
prasidhb93
@prasidhb93  ·  0 karma

Thank You...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...