Rants,Frustrations,Raves(?):Countdown to IIM Final admits

160 Posts  ·  59 Users
About this group
to mods... 1. this is not meant to be a dissent. 2. this thread is for a different reason (mentioned below..hope people agree to it)...we should not speculate here. 3. i am sure there are many people who need a space to vent their ...
Page 1 of 16
pure speculation or info by the authorities.. dates for iim result spamming has started.. it will not be long before the mods take notice..

as terminator mentioned.. this thread is a pure spammers paradise

I couldn't see any of the points the thread-starter mentioned as the reasons for starting this thread.
Any more threads started on results' speculation, the thread-starter will be banned for a week.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
MDI gurgaon ke result aa gaya.
mera nahi hua.
woh to mera best GD/PI tha.
matlab ab mera IIM mein bhi nahi hoga:neutral: :neutral: :neutral: :neutral: :neutral: ( 5 faces for 5 calls )
:( 😞 😞 (3 faces as I attended three)

mujhe pakka vishwaas ho gaya hai ab mera kahin nahi hone wala.
mein uske baad kya karoonga:wow: :wow: :wow:

mere gharwale mujhe nikal denge.:wow:

ab main kya karoon.....

complete agreement.. me too only change 5 calls to 6 calls...
:( :crazyeye:
plus i hope wait isn't till 12th..
ankbombay Says
I read on some other thread that the IIMK results are gonna b declared on 12th April. Isliye no use of these dreams or anything

hmm thats great ... 12th ... but thats tooooooooooo far 😞 waise logic says may be 11th as its gonna be monday ok ... right mondaythey might upload and tue or mon night it will be out .

waise thanx for the great info . ... DIL KE KHUSH RAKHNE KO GALALIB YEAH KHAYAAL BHI ACCHA HAI :satisfie: .

woopeeeiieee

I read on some other thread that the IIMK results are gonna b declared on 12th April. Isliye no use of these dreams or anything

Anamika Says
Woke up today, dreaming that IIMK result is out.It being my lone iim call, am a bit more anxious for the results.Hope they put it up soon, last year i think the results were out by this time, dunno why they are torturing us this time, by keeping us waiiting:(

hey babes ...

same story with me too : n e ways c u in the gals hostel in IIM K .... good luck .

Dipika

heeeyyyy ... look outta frustation ... i was trying some kindda wise cracks , for finding out someaa link for IIMK resultzz .. he he he he c wht i got

http://intranet.iimk.ac.in/

wish ... the institute management software wrks some time ....

wopeeeiiiieeee

termi,
You forgot SC/ST/PH man. IIMs won't fill in 25.5% of the reserved seats.

jus to add some 'spice' to the 'no-brainer' discussion goin on here

why junta havin IIML call shd feel happy / why IIML ivs so general

Total calls - arnd. 1200
Seats - arnd. 250 i guess

Now in the call list atleast 200 guys will be taking up IIMA ,B, C = 600
that means u really have to be in some TOP 850 out of 1200 guys.
that means u r in IIML unless u totally screwed GD/ PI, missed ,reached late , forgot to attend the iv.
so guys having call frm IIML and not 'only A/B/C' types , have fun
termi.

Well considering the fact that IIML has a first list, a second list and a waiting list, it could be some time before you get a seat (if you are no 850 out of 1200).:neutral:

Woke up today, dreaming that IIMK result is out.It being my lone iim call, am a bit more anxious for the results.Hope they put it up soon, last year i think the results were out by this time, dunno why they are torturing us this time, by keeping us waiiting:(

dhruvv Says
well friend called Cal and they said 12PM on 12th Apr and also only 1 LIST IS GOING TO COME....cant get more specific then that, when these guys giving the time also1 should accept it cheers

pure speculation or info by the authorities.. dates for iim result spamming has started.. it will not be long before the mods take notice..

as terminator mentioned.. this thread is a pure spammers paradise