RANG DE BASANTI - my review

12 Posts  ·  47 Users
About this group
I would begin by asking a question. Why does today's Indian youth go to watch a movie? Or if I was to put it differently, What does today's Indian youth expect from a movie? Since I have put the question to a section of public- Indian youth, of wh...
Page 1 of 2

Guys, is it so tough to understand some basic ground rules. NO movie threads for individual movies.

|| Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity ||
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
the_phenomenon Says
I would begin by asking a question. Why does today's Indian youth go to watch a movie? Or if I was to put it differently, What does today's Indian youth expect from a movie?

As part of today's Indian youth myself, I expect pure entertainment and nothing else. BTW gr8 post, review very aptly put. :thumbsup:

~Sage

Anyone's got free passes??

thnx for the praise guys...
btw please dont lock this thread because i believe there are lot of things we can discuss wrt to this movie..

hey even i saw the muvi and i mus say that it was one of the best muvis i hav watched and " khaled phenomenon mohammed " 's review is perfect . go n watch the muvi. njoi.

dude there is already a thread locked by mods and then u come up again..there is a thread for movie reviews...http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/movie-reviews-25001597

i too have posted my review there...but man u are good(my review is nopting compared to urs)...do one thing copy paste it there..and get this thread locked...
-kush

Better post on this thread:
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/chit-chat/1597-movie-reviews.html#post354847

Ek din me Rang De Basanti ke liye do do thread !! :wow:

A MOD awakens

I ended up seeing the last 1/2 hour of the movie for undue reasons............. but still found it quite interesting and touching..............

Will defnitely catch the entire movie..................

And you guys should too...................

CHEERS

that was quick man, going for the nite show..will surely add my pov