Rang De Basanti

5 Posts  ·  45 Users
About this group
great story, great music, great direction. sums up this movie. get tickets asap and watch this!!!! if u decide not to u r missong out on smthing really good!
Page 1 of 1
shanky13 Says
great story, great music, great direction. sums up this movie. get tickets asap and watch this!!!! if u decide not to u r missong out on smthing really good!

Thanks....I'd much rather you not miss the regular threads such as this !!!
|| Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity ||
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
shanky13 Says

Are you a distributor :satisfie:

Can you get me free tickets ? Then I will help in the promotion

This is not a forum to discuss individual Films on individual threads.

Lock it Basanti !!
shanky13 Says

Wow!!! I m glad that i have booked evening show tickets....
shanky13 Says

Movie reviews go here:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/movie-reviews-25001597

Cheers!