Rajya Sabha Recruitment | Admit Card, Exam Date, Result

Join the discussion on Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment and Get all the informations about Rajya Sabha Exam Date, Rajya Sabha Admit Card, Rajya Sabha Result and much more..

905 Posts  ·  27,664 Users
Page 1 of 90
#Viral #riddle #Funny #riddles A man driving a car sees two doors. One made of wood and other made of steel which door he opens first? Watch video https://youtu.be/0OBW6n333Fw If you like video, please dont forgot to subscribe https://www.yo...
Read More...
Video 5477927915880448
  •  
undefined
Write a comment..

RS is the most CORRUPTED exam department in India. What do you say?

yes
no idea
  •  
Skip this question31 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.
sri.suchi
@sri.suchi @sri.suchi  ·  17h

Hahaha

•  
TestPilot
Ankit Kumar @TestPilot  ·  17h
kya attitude hai inka...,maan gaye...kya iss desh mein autonomy ke naam pe yahi karte hain Recruitment Cells???  Notification publish karne ke 8 Months ke baad bol rahe ki Date of examination will be announced 'as and when' it is finalized 😂 ...ma...
Read More...
undefined
Write a comment..

Jr. Proof Reader waalon ka 9 mahine ka intzaar khatam hua. Finally unka mains ka marks and candidates shortlisted for interview ki list aa gayi hai. 

Load more comments 2 of 3
TestPilot
Ankit Kumar @TestPilot  ·  16h

unn logo pe kya beeti hogi jinhone Mains diya hoga iss post ka...itna lamba intezar kisi mental torture se kam nahi... 🙈 

undefined
Write a comment..

Final Result Declared??

•  
TestPilot
Ankit Kumar @TestPilot  ·  2d

Jale pe namak chhirak raha hai?

undefined
Write a comment..

Does anybody have previous year question papers? Either for mains or for prelims for  Assistant Legislative/Committee/Protocol/Executive Officer  

Load more comments 2 of 3
a1s1d1f1
@a1s1d1f1 @a1s1d1f1  ·  4d

I have searched the whole website, but I couldn't find them. Could you please post the link?

•  
undefined
Write a comment..

What is the status friends..... 2016 ka result Ka kuch ata pata nhi chal rha..???

•  
Load more comments 2 of 8
Deepak55555
@Deepak55555 @Deepak55555  ·  5d

@Vas_ak i think deliberately kr rhe h

•  
RSaspirant
@RSaspirant @RSaspirant  ·  4d

Done deliberately by government to save money because the late you join....the more is the government fund saved. It sucks.

undefined
Write a comment..
He is Dr.Rajender from Telangana. Addressing students in the commemoration of Ambedkar in a University yesterday, he said "Me and my wife became doctors and earned status with the help of reservation.As I'm financially stable now I pledge on this ...
Read More...
Post 5501494971858944
ssr001
@ssr001 @ssr001  ·  4d

Inke kehne se kya hota hai... Inke bache thodi manenge

undefined
Write a comment..

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android/iOS App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Oheyo is a platform for you to connect with experts, learn new things and share your knowledge.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store