Rajkumar's demise & Bangalore city Violence

15 Posts  ·  16 Users
About this group
Hey friends, I was sad to hear that *Dr. Rajkumar* (kannada super star & a great personality) passed away on april 12th. But the *BUNDH *called on 13th april was a great suceess. Guys, Do u feel this is the right way to pay homage to a pers...
Page 1 of 2
zzz
@zzz  ·  0 karma

The fact that some ppl killed, and a lot injured brings real defame to us..

But the burning question is .... Can some thing be done to stop this kind of incidents..

CAN SOMETHING BE DONE TO STOP THIS KIND OF INCIDENTS ????

zzz..........is sad...........mourning 😞

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
esoteric Says
Five people killed , 8 people injured and over 100 vehicles burnt alongwith throwing stones (even at hospitals!!).

To correct this, 8 people killed, including one cop and actually more than 250 ppl injured....as it was read in the news in DD.

I never understood why there was a voilence in the first place ??
Have people lost their senses ? if they have one ??

Neither Veerappan killed Rajkumar nor was the kar govt failed to rescue Dr. Raj!!
Banglore going berserk at the death of Dr Rajkumar !!! Surely its crazy , but i feel its something more than that ....

-- News spread that police wont allow fans to pay homage to their dear superstar.. this started the fury .
-- Local goons took it as an opportunity to create nuisance and damage public property.
-- Common man, which we term as "aam aadmi", has always got a lot of frustration and anger buried inside... against system, against police, against his own struggle of life. He took this as an opportunity to take it out, and to shout at the police and the system -- " LOOK, I CAN BE VOILENT, DONT MESS WITH MEEEEEEE !!! "
-- I saw a few clips on tv, which showed the reaction of ppl after burning down a bus... they were ........JUBILIENT !!! What can explain this kinda behaviour, except for the fact that this was common man's outrage against the system ???

zzz...

I feel that pepole took this opportunity to vent out their frustation . But damaging public property will not help them in any case. It's a loss ..forever . In a country like india , where resources are already scarce...it adds the last straw.

Man, this was one of the worst forms of "Star Worship" that I have seen in recent times. I do know that fans of Stars like Rajnikanth in TamilNadu also are crazy but this surely was a bit overboard. Bachelors were found roaming, either creating havoc or searching for food. I was having lunch when some fans rushed into the Restaurant and asked everyone to go out immediately. And the worst part of the entire episode is that his Family members could not rightfully perform the last rites which were due for this great person. Did his fans understand something or are they waiting for the next Superstar's Demise ????

zzz
@zzz  ·  0 karma

Banglore going berserk at the death of Dr Rajkumar !!! Surely its crazy , but i feel its something more than that ....

-- News spread that police wont allow fans to pay homage to their dear superstar.. this started the fury .
-- Local goons took it as an opportunity to create nuisance and damage public property.
-- Common man, which we term as "aam aadmi", has always got a lot of frustration and anger buried inside... against system, against police, against his own struggle of life. He took this as an opportunity to take it out, and to shout at the police and the system -- " LOOK, I CAN BE VOILENT, DONT MESS WITH MEEEEEEE !!! "
-- I saw a few clips on tv, which showed the reaction of ppl after burning down a bus... they were ........JUBILIENT !!! What can explain this kinda behaviour, except for the fact that this was common man's outrage against the system ???

zzz...

Mob mentality bringing life to a halt
in an urbane society like Bangalore.
People killed,houses being vandalised..
In protest?
The death was due to natural causes!
Grief?
Doesn't quite seem to be that.
It's a shame.
One we seem to be
able to live with.
We,as a nation sure have an iron
stomach for nonsense.
No news of any arrests and none likely.

Immature miscreants who aren't mature enough to be a part of democracy!

We were stuck on a road with hooligans who just refused to allow us to pass without paying up 100 bucks.. Of course we didnt give em any.. But still its disgustin behaviour!

Read this somewhere
"In other words, it took a death of an icon for Bangalore to go as bonkers as
Kolkata did when a non-performing former captain was dropped from the
cricket team. " :-)

(Not that rioting was justified in either case.)

yup i agree..but the fact remains that we still have no controls over such people...who we call anti social but nothing is done about it.
Waht do u think..could be the possible solution...more education or more common sense?

When bangalore supposed to be among the most progressive cities in India becomes victim to such anti-social elements it paints a picture of utter desolation and it is time the long arm of the law brought a curb on these miscreants with a vengence.