@RGIPTMBA's post

in RGIPT MBA Admission 2019-21 | Cut Off, Placement
Updated 7 months ago

@Malayaj I am not going to talk anything negative about this college, But as requested by some of the guys the facts should be revealed regarding placement.

Till date (Feb 2 2019), 3 Students of my batch have been placed (2019 passout batch) So less than 10% in a batch of 37 people. Reliance hired 2 people and Petronas hired 1. Petronas did not even came to the campus as it was pool hiring. There is one more long month to go before final (end of MBA) and there is one company in line of, i.e, ICICI  insurance offering 1.7-2.4 Lac CTC per annum which is like a joke for Mba.  CTC for Reliance and Petronas were decent, both offered >6 lac per annum. No PSU's from this year onwards. Everyone in my batch took admission thinking of PSU's but dreams are to be shattered if you are in RGIPT.

1 like6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
Mrmrdr
@Mrmrdr  ·  0 karma

Really ? Is there a notification saying PSU doesn't come to campus ? Because they very proudly display a lot of PSU's coming to their campus in the latest placement report on website. Is the college misleading us ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
moni_tamrakar
@moni_tamrakar  ·  0 karma

@Mrmrdr call in the placement cell number and ask for no, of PSU visited and no. of student placed everything is fffaakkee

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

There are 41 posts in RGIPT MBA Admission 2019-21 | Cut Off, Placement

View all the posts »