RGIPT MBA Admission 2019-21 | Cut Off, Placement

42 Posts  ·  67 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on RGIPT MBA Admission 2019-21 and Get all the information about RGIPT Rae Bareli, RGIPT Placements, RGIPT Placement Package, RGIPT Cut Off, RGIPT Fees and Much More...

Page 1 of 5

HI ANYBODY GOT MAIL REGARDING THE CALL LETTER

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Akm17
@Akm17  ·  0 karma

Yes

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Mrmrdr
@Mrmrdr  ·  0 karma

Are you guys joining ? I'm getting a lot of negative feedback for the college. People who study there say it's very uncertain regarding placements.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Pdpu or rgipt which one is better in energy

2 comments
Neeraj_yadav123
@Neeraj_yadav123  ·  20 karma

Rgipt has general mba

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
RealityBaba
@RealityBaba  ·  1 karma

Go for PDPU. It has better recognition in the industry. They have a proactive placement cell. College provides better profiles and companies. Exposure is better. In all perspective it's better than RGIPT. Rest is your choice!!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Got 216 in cmat (73 percentile) Chances for petroleum management ? Very passionate towards energy sector

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Trustmee1993
@Trustmee1993  ·  4 karma

General management mba is here with very low class faculties with highly negative attitude.

Mrmrdr
@Mrmrdr  ·  0 karma

@Trustmee1993 so what do students do here to save their careers ? Since there is no good faculty or placement cell what options do students have or what responsibilities/courses/exams do they take to make sure they are not left behind ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@Malayaj I am not going to talk anything negative about this college, But as requested by some of the guys the facts should be revealed regarding placement.

Till date (Feb 2 2019), 3 Students of my batch have been placed (2019 passout batch) So less than 10% in a batch of 37 people. Reliance hired 2 people and Petronas hired 1. Petronas did not even came to the campus as it was pool hiring. There is one more long month to go before final (end of MBA) and there is one company in line of, i.e, ICICI  insurance offering 1.7-2.4 Lac CTC per annum which is like a joke for Mba.  CTC for Reliance and Petronas were decent, both offered >6 lac per annum. No PSU's from this year onwards. Everyone in my batch took admission thinking of PSU's but dreams are to be shattered if you are in RGIPT.

1 like6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
Mrmrdr
@Mrmrdr  ·  0 karma

Really ? Is there a notification saying PSU doesn't come to campus ? Because they very proudly display a lot of PSU's coming to their campus in the latest placement report on website. Is the college misleading us ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
moni_tamrakar
@moni_tamrakar  ·  0 karma

@Mrmrdr call in the placement cell number and ask for no, of PSU visited and no. of student placed everything is fffaakkee

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone please give the review for mba in rgipt, how are the faculties, placements, and what are the companies that visit?..i am getting a bit negative feedback of the college..would be thankful if someone clarify the same

TIA

Do or do not, there is no try !
12 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 12
RealityBaba
@RealityBaba  ·  1 karma

@theweirdguy @Trustmee1993 sarcasm intended

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
RealityBaba
@RealityBaba  ·  1 karma

please do not join this college. go for a proper bschool. atleast not in the lieu of a PSU jobs. all faculties are incompetent. rest is on you. use your wisdom. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Follow IITB SJMSOM pagalguy page

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/official-sjmsom-iit-bombay-admissions-2019-21-6308308779008000

Last date for Application 27th Jan, 2019 . Click on the below link to fill the form

https://portal.iitb.ac.in/mgmtapp/somApplicationLinks.jsp

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Run and Do not come to this college.... Run fast and don't look back. Not for MBA.

3 comments
kilvish_kapala
@kilvish_kapala  ·  11 karma

@Trustmee1993 hey bro, ur level of frustration is apparent through your post. I suggest you to focus on your studies rather than on social media. #mayweknowurcpi

Like  ·  Reply  ·  2 likes  ·  
jais_ka_hero
@jais_ka_hero  ·  1 karma

@kilvish_kapala bahut gyan de raha h ye ladka. @Trustmee1993 high level english jhad raha h tu; MA kar raha h english me? #aaokabhihavelipe #yecpikahotahe

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I got 79.94 in CAT and 580 in GMAT should get a call and which score is more suitable...

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
kilvish_kapala
@kilvish_kapala  ·  11 karma

@Trustmee1993 bro, as far as I know none of our batchmates scored that low. you are being quite a model senior in teaching us how to degrade the institutions name. #cpibadhaofrustrationghatao #mayweknowurcpi

jais_ka_hero

@DoMSRGIPTSucks tu kyun join kiya be? Padhaikar, naukri le aur sucking band kar #gaadhahetu

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Cat over all percentile 78.57 nc obc 

Varc 56.9

Qunt 92 

Lrdi 77 

10th 77.43

12th 83.67

B.tech -  6.99

will i get a call ? 

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Trustmee1993

If you will apply surely u will get selected, percentile doesn't matter even 20%ile scored students are studying here, hardly any one rejected, seats always remains vacant, max no of application may 100 all-over country last year it was 97 applicants

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
jais_ka_hero

@DoMSRGIPTSucks kahe ka agree be? kaunsa agree?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Expected cut off of cat and cmat for rgipt mba energy management

3 comments
Neeraj_yadav123
@Neeraj_yadav123  ·  20 karma

cat

Trustmee1993

Seats always remains vacant, if you will apply surely you will get selected. One more thing this institute is situated at one of the most rural place.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...