Q:Which iim has the most picturesque campus?

5 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
Hi,this question is to each and everybody who has enjoyed or is enjoying a nice stint in IIMs. Which IIM has the best campus ? I have seen the green garden like beauty of B,keralite beauty in K,lakes of C(heard their hostels are not in good co...
Page 1 of 1

@macisgreat....Welcome to PG...

Please understand:

- This section is dedicated to B-schoolers.So, only the discussions is restricted to B-schoolers only.

- Though in a indirectway , but you are trying to compare IIMs

- Does it hardly matter which is best among campus, unless you convert all 7 calls.

Hope you understand my point. And keep such discussion via PM to IIMs alumni/student.

Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hi,this question is to each and everybody who has enjoyed or is enjoying a nice stint in IIMs.
Which IIM has the best campus ?
I have seen the green garden like beauty of B,keralite beauty in K,lakes of C(heard their hostels are not in good condition) and I and L are also green.I havent visited A yet but I hear the campus is somewhat dull comparatively(these are not my views).
My question is which of them has an overall best in residential facilities and picturesquesness?

hey listen.. plz dont open threads for such trivial issues.. hw does it make a difference if A has better campus tan C or B has better than A.. they already have their reputation. these instis are not known by the campuses but the value addition they do to the country by making brilliant students..

there are many instis (which i wud not name) having wonderful campuses but tat does not provide a certificate of excellence.. I hope to hv made my point clear.. plz refrain from opening such threads..

thanxx.. 😃

hi macisgreat ,

probably , this might not be the right place for such discussions.

pls understand that we , as mods/administrators , would like to keep threads which would help the masses ; benefit the majority in the long run.

i can vouch for the fact that 99.9% of aspirants who would be giving cat this time around would like to get into an IIM , any IIM for that matter , irrespective of whether the hostels are in good condition or not.

cheers n regards :thumbsup:

No doubt its IIM K. its like a resort with hills and forests surrounding it........

Hi,this question is to each and everybody who has enjoyed or is enjoying a nice stint in IIMs.
Which IIM has the best campus ?
I have seen the green garden like beauty of B,keralite beauty in K,lakes of C(heard their hostels are not in good condition) and I and L are also green.I havent visited A yet but I hear the campus is somewhat dull comparatively(these are not my views).
My question is which of them has an overall best in residential facilities and picturesquesness?