Quizzophile cum Phylomath

197 Posts  ·  69 Users
About this group
Welcome to the shiny new thread for Quizzophile lovers. Bring them all :) Old thread: http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/chit-chat-your-interests/247-quizzophile-cum-phylomath.html
Page 1 of 20

Which State-owned Indian Bank opened its first branch in South Africa in a move to enhance the relationship between South Africa and India?

Tollfree Number: 1800-102-2323 Website: http://timespro.com/
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

S- Supersmart

R- royal

M- Magical

W-Wonder

Y- young!

Debashish
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@grondmaster said:
Bump.Samsung's Galaxy series has multiple letters as different sub-series of the same brand. So you have the Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy Y, Samsung Galaxy R, Samsung Galaxy W, and Samsung Galaxy M.What do these letters stand for?
S- I think it ought to be Speed but I'm not too sure
Y stands for Young
R stands for Royal
W stands for Wonder
M stands for Magical
DT '13 | My destination is no longer a place, rather a new way of seeing.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Bump.

Samsung's Galaxy series has multiple letters as different sub-series of the same brand. So you have the Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy Y, Samsung Galaxy R, Samsung Galaxy W, and Samsung Galaxy M.

What do these letters stand for?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@grondmaster one is BP other is a Chinese company, dont know the name.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The Rumaila Oil Field in Iraq sits on the border with Kuwait. Iraq awarded the operating to two different companies, named after the countries they are headquartered in. Name the two companies.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@naga25french said:
@brixcel
@BABA_Penchoyes thats right one more easy questionAngela Merkel is consistently topping Forbes list of top 100 most influential women since 2006 except 2010 .. Who was that influential women in 2010 ?
Michelle Obama :)
2013: CAT - 96.2 | Converts: IIM(S), NMIMS
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

X - Lockerbie Bombing
Y - British Petroleum

I remember watching an interview of an Indian who missed this flight and was considered as a suspect.

Walk softly, and carry a big gun. | MMDT '12 || CAT 82.83 XAT 99.12
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Abdelbaset al-Megrahi was a Libyan convicted in the UK for an event X. Y is an organization that lobbied for a prison transfer agreement to release al-Megrahi from prison, stating that any delays in the agreement would damage its commercial interests and disrupt its Ł900 million operations in the region.

Identify X & Y.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@naga25french said:
@brixcel
@BABA_Penchoyes thats right one more easy questionAngela Merkel is consistently topping Forbes list of top 100 most influential women since 2006 except 2010 .. Who was that influential women in 2010 ?
Michelle Obama It was :D
Airports Authority Of India.|| I do not forget, I do not forgive.|| देहान्ते परमं स्थानं यत सुरैरपि दुर्लभं प्राप्नोति पुरूषो नित्यं महामाया प्रसादतः ||
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...