QUIZ WHIZ ? Crack this Online Game! - Avenues 2006, SJMSOM, IIT Bombay

13 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
RPG presents Avenues 2006 *The Annual Business festival of SJMSOM, IIT Bombay *[image] The Battle has just begun. Polish your swords and gear up for the Big Battle with the inaugural Event of Avenues. [image] ...
Page 1 of 2
THE ACTION BEGINS TOMORROW

AVENUES 2006

DONT MISS IT !!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
AVENUES POSTER
Just check out the plethora of events lined up..
Dont miss this!!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Trivius Cracked !!!

We have a Winner !!
Trivius has finally been cracked.......after 10 days of intense puzzle cracking !!

And the Winner is ......VAIBHAV DEVNATHAN from IIT Bombay !!
Congratulations Vaibhav for being the first person to crack Trivius.....your prize will reach you shortly !!

Other quizzers don't give up.....who knows we might have another prize in the offing 😃
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
just started the game..'tis fascinating indeed but my dopey head is stuck at level 6 for ages now!!..
HELP!!!
(I could'nt find any heelp at the official blog..nothing lateral enough for me to crack it..some more clues please)

alls well that ends well. does that ring some bell..!! ;)

hope you're 'well' 'read'
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

just started the game..'tis fascinating indeed but my dopey head is stuck at level 6 for ages now!!..
HELP!!!
(I could'nt find any heelp at the official blog..nothing lateral enough for me to crack it..some more clues please)

You can't cross a wide chasm with two small leaps
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Phooka Says
Thats good ! A detailed discussion taking place here - http://avenues2006.blogspot.com/

Cracking Trivius : Let us know your progress !

Hope everyone is having fun with Trivius. Remember, the stages will only get tougher as you proceed. The incentive is being the first one to crack all the stages, the prize money is just incidental. Rack your brains, google, do anything you can to crack Trivius .

Starting today we'll be publishing the daily list of 3 leaders of Trivius. The leadership would be based on the number of levels that person has reached. Right now based on the comments we can see that several people have reached stages 5 or more. If you are one of them , drop us a mail at this id - avenues@som.iitb.ac.in. The mail should mention the name of the person, the institute that person belongs to, the stage number and the URL of the stage at which you are. Verification of the stage numbers would be done on the basis of URLs and hence do not forget that in your mail. The deadline for sending the mails for today is 2300 hours. The leaders list would be published on the blog by midnight everyday.

The top 3 will be published on the blog http://avenues2006.blogspot.com/ .

All the best to All ! get Triviusing !

Team Avenues
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thats good ! A detailed discussion taking place here - http://avenues2006.blogspot.com/

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

cracked the 3rd one.....on the 6th level now!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
soumya_mty Says
im stuck in the 3rd level!

It requires some amount of lateral thinking. The answer is not always where it seems. Indeed the entire page can have the answer . Even small things matter 😃
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

im stuck in the 3rd level!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...