Query regarding Infosys Lateral Recruitment ,candidate Profile shortlist process

3 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
Dear Infocians, Could you please confirm the following policy of Infy Lateral Recruitment Process: I had taken the Infy Fresher's written Test when I was a fresher and I had not got through Also, in 2008 when I tried in Infy as a l...
Page 1 of 1

I have received INFY Offer. I lost the job in recession.I have Gap of 7 months during recession period.I was doing some job in manufacturing for 7 months with out exp letter. CV i have specified as GAP & NSR also updated as GAP. Will back ground check will they do for Employment Gap Strictly.please clarify.Will that be any problem??
so that i can accept the Offer.

Thks
Ambika

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Appreciate if some infocian can pitch in and reply!!!

Dear Infocians,

Could you please confirm the following policy of Infy Lateral Recruitment Process:

I had taken the Infy Fresher's written Test when I was a fresher and I had not got through

Also, in 2008 when I tried in Infy as a lateral while working in Dell India, due to HR (Pay Negotiation),I was not through.

Recently,when I tried applying to Infosys after nearly 2 years I was given a reason that if a person is not through Infosys Interview for two times, his/her profile would not be considered anymore.

But My point is that first time as a fresher I have not been through interview but only the written test.

Please let me know whether this is a centralised Lateral Recruitment process followed in Infy.

Thanks for your time.