Query regarding BYJU classes

8 Posts  ·  10 Users
About this group
Hi Friends. I am preparing for CAT for the first time and am sitting for CAT this year .I had joined TIME correspondence course in April and have finished the entire material provided by them. Now I am planning to join some classroom course w...
Page 1 of 1
** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hi Friends.

I am preparing for CAT for the first time and am sitting for CAT this year .I had joined TIME correspondence course in April and have finished the entire material provided by them. Now I am planning to join some classroom course which may be a normal mode or crash mode so as to revise my concepts and also to learn all that I was not there in the material as many concepts are missed in the material. I am scoring a decent percentile of around 93 odd in AIMCATs. I have the following query:

Which classes are better to join ?. Should I join one of TIME,IMS or CL in NCR on one hand or BYJU classes on other hand.
Please let me know which is better. Regular instis. like TIME , IMS or classes of BYJU considering the fact that I am preparing for the first time.

Those CAT aspirants who have attended both BYJU classes and TIME,IMS or CL are requested to provide there valuable suggestions.

Thanks

byju is the best

The content is better, but you might miss personal attention if you are looking for it, as they are offering video lectures in Delhi NCR afaik.

Going with the tide :)

Hi Utsav,

Thanks for the quick and precise reply.

I have just one question left. Are BYJU classes even better than what is taught in institutes like TIME, IMS and CL. Please answer this basic query of mine so that I can be assured from my end on the decision that I am taking.

Thankd in advance

Hi guys,

Request some guyz who have attended BYJU classes to post their comments on the query raised by me below.

Thanks

Hi,

I have attended BYJU classes.
If you have completed basic material of TIME, I would suggest you to join BYJU classes as he will take your preparation to next level.

Regards,
Utsav

P.S. : Don't open new threads for general queries. Always search in the forums first.

Moderators kindly close the thread.
Going with the tide :)

Hi guys,

Request some guyz who have attended BYJU classes to post their comments on the query raised by me below.

Thanks

Hi Catbeginner,

Please do not open new threads for individual queries. Use the search facility to find existing threads for the same. :)

Can you please go through this thread? It has the subject discussed in detail:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2011-2012-cat-coaching-classes-queries-25067146

You may also ask for queries here (puys near Delhi):
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/gurgaon-study-group-cat-2011-25062592

All the best..

Hi Friends.

I am preparing for CAT for the first time and am sitting for CAT this year .I had joined TIME correspondence course in April and have finished the entire material provided by them. Now I am planning to join some classroom course which may be a normal mode or crash mode so as to revise my concepts and also to learn all that I was not there in the material as many concepts are missed in the material. I am scoring a decent percentile of around 93 odd in AIMCATs. I have the following query:

Which classes are better to join ?. Should I join one of TIME,IMS or CL in NCR on one hand or BYJU classes on other hand.
Please let me know which is better. Regular instis. like TIME , IMS or classes of BYJU considering the fact that I am preparing for the first time.

Those CAT aspirants who have attended both BYJU classes and TIME,IMS or CL are requested to provide there valuable suggestions.

Thanks