Query regarding admit card

8 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
I have lost my admit card and also don't remember the registration number.I have the CAT booklet with me.How can i get a duplicate admit card/how do I know my registration number?Please help.
Page 1 of 1
CAT06 Call Forecaster

Are the answers right ??

They were on target last year...

Mahip Says
Stop spamming junta!

Pehle aap...
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Stop spamming junta!

CAT06 Call Forecaster

Are the answers right ??

You better ask Consti bhai that question. He would surely have a mouthful to say

Mridul
ohmygoditsgulu Says

CAT06 Call Forecaster

Are the answers right ??
chango Says
well i did but on 20 th Nov at 10 am, the postman came and gave me the admit ....... kudos to IIM C ....lol

jst a pc of joke .....

i had gone to collect my admit card at IIM C a week b4 CAT though they tried to convince me over the phone that there is no need and that i will get the admit card before CAT thru snail mail ......... well i did but on 20 th Nov at 10 am, the postman came and gave me the admit ....... kudos to IIM C ....lol

I don't want to tiptoe through life .. only to arrive safely at death
Jaggie Says
I have lost my admit card and also don't remember the registration number.I have the CAT booklet with me.How can i get a duplicate admit card/how do I know my registration number?Please help.

If IIMB is the college where u had sent your application, then you can get the registration number using this link. CAT 2006 Application Status

For duplicate card you need to mail/call them. They do issue the same for some not-so-nominal fees.