Query about Management Information Systems (MIS)

22 Posts  ·  22 Users
About this group
Hi i have a long list of queries can anyone pls answer them: I have a following profile I have around 3 years of experiance in infosys, 1.5 years prev exp I have toefl score of 108, GMAT i m giving in sept 08.I was planning for Management in...
Page 1 of 3
@CharanSivaK 88.4 X and 86.00 XII CBSE plues 7.4 cgpa..i guess i didnt apply with my TOEFL score initially thts y i was not offered any TAship or scholarship..
countdown started..:)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@prakash_miku Oh!! What r your other academics? My friend is studying over there and has a scholarship!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@CharanSivaK
i have a 650 gmat and 103 toefl with 3 yrs of work ex/..and no scholarship :(
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@prakash_miku Hello Bro, What is your score and did u get any scholarship??
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,
i have an admit from Oklahoma State University but am not sure of the expenses in terms of total yearly expenditures and the placement records.
Kindly help. thank you in advance.:)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any information about MIS program in University of Melbourne??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi,

I would like to pursue masters in Information Systems Management with Business Intelligence as concentration.

Can somebody please indicate which colleges are good to opt for the following profile:

Work-ex in IT (MNC): 4.5 (with Business Intelligence it is 4 years).
Academics:
B.Tech: 69%
Class 12: 90%
Class 10: 74%

Yet to give ToEFL and GRE/GMAT.

I hope I am not breaking any forum rules here but this may not be the best place for your query to get answered. There is a dedicated forum that addresses MIS queries. Google and find about it or you can PM me.

P.S - I am no advertiser here but a fellow aspirant only.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

I would like to pursue masters in Information Systems Management with Business Intelligence as concentration.

Can somebody please indicate which colleges are good to opt for the following profile:

Work-ex in IT (MNC): 4.5 (with Business Intelligence it is 4 years).
Academics:
B.Tech: 69%
Class 12: 90%
Class 10: 74%

Yet to give ToEFL and GRE/GMAT.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,
I am working as a business analyst since 7 months.I am thnking to write GRE exam.But the main hurdel is my 12th marks.I got 57%in state board.I got 90%in 10th and 80.2% in graduation in CSE from NIT Raipur.
I want to konw is my 12th gonna be big complication to get admission through GRE provided i score more than 1400.basically I want to pursue MIS or MBA
Please respond positively

Regards,

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

I have to apply for MS MIS. I have just received my scores for TOEFL 100/120 and the scores for the revised GRE are :
Verbal : 146
Quant :165

AWA is pending

Please advice me as to which all universities i should target for applying. Have been working for 1.5 years in an IT firm and 6.98 CGPA for Btech (E& CE).

Thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...