Query about Integrated MBA

2 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Dear Pagalguy, I want to know which B-Schools are offering five year regular Integrated MBA Program after 10+2 other than IIM Indore. What is the selection procedure for them & also plz suggest will it be helpful or should I do Graduation 1st? I...
Page 1 of 1

Galgotias University provides a unique environment to prepare tomorrow's leaders in fields that combine professional skills and business expertise. It offers 5 years integrated MBA with Mechanical engineering. Students pursuing this course save up to a year of their precious time. This dual degree program will enable students to specialize in both technical and management courses. along with engineering knowledge this course also gives the detailed information about the Finance, Marketing,Human Resources ,Information Technology,International Business.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Dear Pagalguy,
I want to know which B-Schools are offering five year regular Integrated MBA Program after 10+2 other than IIM Indore. What is the selection procedure for them & also plz suggest will it be helpful or should I do Graduation 1st? I have just passed 10+2 with A+ grade & I had commerce stream.
Plz reply ASAP.
1 comment
TheGlocal_Uni
@TheGlocal_Uni  ·  0 karma

Hi Pradeep, 

Share it with your friends. Beginning from the academic year 2015-16, the school proposes to introduce a four year integrated programme of study leading to the degree, "Integrated BBA-MBA" (in line with UGC Notification No. F. 5-1/2013 (CPP-II) published in the Gazette of Govt. of India on July 5, 2014). Students admitted to this programme save on course time and fees. For further details visit 

http://glocaluniversity.edu.in/schools/glocal-of-business-and-commerce

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...