Query about BFTech

6 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
Hi all, I m an undergrad from PCM stream. I m kind of stuck with a thing in my admissions. I have got 6147 rank in Manipal and 5200 in SRM Chennai, both of which might yield me Chemical, Civil or Industrial Engg etc. But i ve got AIR 66 in NI...
Page 1 of 1

Somebody help me out plzz

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

anyone else??

@abhinav
not able to find u....add me at sachinkumarrajput@yahoo.com or skthedon@gmail.com

@Nchandu
what deleted???

u talk to me on orkut abt this........
abhinav akash, nift mumbai

trying to be a bit diplomatic i would suggest that take admission only if u dont have any other option left, or if you get nift delhi(rank-66 u wont).
nift bftech-4th yr

Hi all,

I m an undergrad from PCM stream. I m kind of stuck with a thing in my admissions. I have got 6147 rank in Manipal and 5200 in SRM Chennai, both of which might yield me Chemical, Civil or Industrial Engg etc. But i ve got AIR 66 in NIFT in BFTech course. It is Bachelor of Fashion Technology and it is under Apparel Production. Now i have high dreams of doing MBA from some good college, wud do all the hardwork to get into them. My question is, out of choices available which one shud i go for?
Also few minor question:-
1) How is BFTech? Scope, salary and all? Anyone here with BFtech(Apparel Production) from NIFT?

2) How is it different from "normal" engineering?

3) As far as I ve googled, NIFT is the only college offering BFTech, does it mean i'll become kind of "out of the group" person??

Thanks in advance.
And thanks to my brother Pankaj Chauhan from IITKGP(passout 2009) for telling me abt this forum