**** query?????????

3 Posts  ·  29 Users
About this group
i wuld want to konw hw is indian institute of planning and management,delhi?is mba done from there worth enough.though i have quiet a few evidences that **** is a fake institute.n if any of u guys want these evidences,kindly contact me.but i want ...
Page 1 of 1

Discussions about the above mentioned institute is not encouraged on the forum.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

boss we have wasted enuff of our grey cells discussing about 4 stars....there is no point discussing it any further...u have to make ur choice..n u have damn evidences...then from where does the thought of even joining it comes from....out here we have seen enuff of garbage on the name of 4 stars...n i dun think we will appreciate any further destruction of our grey cellsi guess this thread needs to be mopped up ciao..

i wuld want to konw hw is indian institute of planning and management,delhi?is mba done from there worth enough.though i have quiet a few evidences that **** is a fake institute.n if any of u guys want these evidences,kindly contact me.but i want inputs from u guys,wht do u really think of ****.i was thinkin to take admission in **** then got evidences against **** which were eye opener for me.now i feel that it was better that i didnt join it earlier,n my motto patience pays worked well for me n i m saved.but b4 that i want to b doubly sure whether i m doin the rite thing by ignoring ****.because i feel that it grooms ur personality wid skills such as marketing that u r able 2 go in market n sell just anythng! kindly come up wid ideas!

regards n luck

samir dave