Any Xlri student or alumni reading this message ? i need some advice
have few doubts, please help.
i am waitlisted for HRM.
-What is the initial amount XLRI ask us to pay when we clear the cutoff and in what period we have to submit it ?
-For loans, is there any provision that the bank that has tie up with XLRI pay our first installment ? What is the procedure ?
-Are we suppose to report there before actual joining date (11th june as i have heard) ?
Thanks in advance :)
WL for HRM moved to 275.Any chance for 291? How many candidates in between ? Any idea to our friends?
My target is to go for MBB consulting roles post MBA. I only have XLRI HRM admit right now. Should i go for it? Are HRM people offered non-HR roles like consulting?
Very Important for those looking to pay the first installment from education loan.
Get the loan sanctioned within an hour from Central Bank Of India, Adityapur Branch in a very hassle free way with great help from the branch manager @anshujhacbi. Please read the following instructions for getting education loans at the lowest interest rate with requirement of minimal documents. Contact her before going to the branch so that the loan can be sanctioned faster.(PH NO. 8298196621).
Congratulations on your admission to one of the most prestigious institutions of Asia -XLRI ! We at Central Bank Of India ,Adityapur would be privileged to be a part on your journey in XLRI.We have come up with attractive and special education loan for the students of XLRI.The salient features are:-
- Loan amt-30 lakhs
- Interest Rate-MCLR=8.5%
- No spread.
- Coborrower -Not mandatory ,sanction in the individual name of students.
- Spot sanction.
- Excellent post sales service(ONLINE).No running to bank for release of future installments.
- 100% finance
- No margin
- No security/collateral-Your admission to the institution is security enough.
- No guarantee
- Repayment –upto 15 years
- Expenses of laptop ,foreign assignment ,living expenses .motorbike etc. also covered.
- ATM ,INTERNET BANKING ,CHEQUEBOOK instantly.
- Interst subsidy applicable as per govt of India Norms.
- NO hidden charges.
- 1.ID proof –PAN CARD and Aadhar Card
- 2.Address proof-Voter id /electricity bills/telephone bill/aadhar card etc
- 3.10th to till date marksheet and certificates
- 4.XAT score card.
- 5.XLRI Offer letter and fee structure
- 6.Passport size photos-3