Queries regarding MANAGEMENT QUOTA seats in SYMBIOSIS

424 Posts  ·  170 Users
About this group
hi friends, I have seen that many of the people do not know how to apply for the management quota seats in Symbiosis.......... feel free to post your queries here....... I will be more then happy to solve them....... ::
Page 1 of 43

pls tell me one thing....
:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:
can i get a call at a 50 score..from any snap insti???:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:
if any plllssss tell me

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Aaditey Says
hw much i need to pay to get a management seat at SCIT...?

SCIT does not entertain management quota.
2 likes
Hi all

As far as I know it ain't that simple. I have done my graduation from Symbiosys (SCMS-UG) n tried to get into SIBM - Management Quota on the basis of my SNAP score (75+). There are some heavy duty applications that reach the Director's office accompanied with letters of recommendation from bureaucrats, politicians, industrialists..u name it!

Management quota has been abolished this year onwards in several Symbiosis Institutes.

Hi all

As far as I know it ain't that simple. I have done my graduation from Symbiosys (SCMS-UG) n tried to get into SIBM - Management Quota on the basis of my SNAP score (75+). There are some heavy duty applications that reach the Director's office accompanied with letters of recommendation from bureaucrats, politicians, industrialists..u name it!

............................ wrong post

Why on earth are we going to apply for mq seat if score is 100+??
Does it mean that either get 115 and study with a million or get 105 and study with twice d money???

What kind of fool do they take us ? They told me that the cut off for management seats is 107 this year ! Since when did MQ started taking scores ?? and even if they did... 107 ?? are they freaking nuts... !!???

It was a stupid idea to expect them to do a fair thing :banghead:. It was quite clear when i inquired and the guy managing the seats and he said very confidently, that we dont take anything extra, just double the tution fees.

To the guys trying for MQ seat through a fair way : Forget about it !, get a lot of moolah and contact an agent, or get a relation to a politician. Otherwise you will end being Stupid

Symbi lives upto its image ! Sigh

so shall i drop d idea of mgmt seat in symb??

sidd_vik Says
guys i had 106.5 in snap bt still my name aint in the list..the whole process is crap

Sir please tell me what all are the citerias of getting admission in symbiosis via management quota.....

Ha ha ha.. Nice thread whitout any output!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are."

hey puys!!!!! just giving a blind guess!!!!! if anyone could chalk out some connection with the people within the SIU, may be that could help!!!! else you need to have good political connections!!!