Queries regarding Executive: Distance/Correspondence/Part Time/Online MBA Program

170 Posts  ·  125 Users
About this group
Hello Puys! We can see that mode of distance learning is becoming very popular day by day.Some top-notch colleges started offering various courses through distance and one can easily pursue them without leaving their current job.Many Universi...
Page 1 of 17

Hi All

After the grand success of this thread in solving the queries of puys, we think it's the time to move on where we have seperate threads for Executive MBA Related queries and for Queries on MBA through Correspondence / Online MBA.

Reason being people sometimes get confused and open seperate threads despite the thread existing for same purpose. Having seperate threads shall remove this confusion.

Please continue here from now :

Queries related to Executive MBA : http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/executive-mba-related-queries-25076120/3125718

Queries on MBA through Correspondence and Online/Part Time MBA : http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/queries-on-mba-through-correspondence-part-time-and-online-mba-25076121/3125719

Cheers!

** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi...I am Bhumika working in IT industry in NCR..Testing profile...2.75 yrs of work ex..I wanted to know the few good colleges offering executive MBA course in India..I want to do it part time..Please let me know of the opprtunities. Also, please lemme know from where can I get the admission dates etc for these colleges..Wat kinda preps is reqd to crack the entrance examination for such course? Plz guide me thru!!!

Hi ,

I am an Engineering Graduate and had an experience of 6.5 Years in Industrial Marketing & presales roles and now I am looking for excellent Part-time/Executive MBA program.

Please could any body suggest me the best MBA programs acknowledged Internationaly for working Professionals.

I am Currently Residing in Pune , India and I am looking Jobs in Europe or U.K. I do'nt have high fees to pay from various Top Notch Institute that asks for.

I want MBA to add value to my experience and get better position & role in my work as well as a Job Aboard.

Regards,
Prateek

Which university is better PTU or SMU for distance education.

Bringing passion into reality.

Nice thread.....Well my profile is very average or i must say below average but my dreams are big....

10th CBSE - 55%
12th CBSE - 63%
B.COM(p) - 44% (University of Delhi)
Work Exp - 5.3 Years (IT recruitment counselor)

Now based on this i need a good mba i am preparing for XAT and GMAT....My problem is more than half of the good colleges are out of my reach because of 50% graduation eligibility....

So can any one suggest some good colleges.....NO distance learning ..need a college with good placement and good brand equity...

Thanks

hello seniors,

i need an advise from you seniors, sorry if this is the wrong place to post this query

my profile,
10th 80%
inter 86.6%
degree bsc biotech: 71.9
am a volley ball player,
i have four yrs experience in hsbc (bpo).
i have given cat, but not a satisfied attempt. is there any chance for me to do an executive mba, if yes, can you please list me the colleges. please give me your valuable suggestions (pro and cons for ex mba and 2yr mba)

thnks

Hey Everyone!

I have completed my Bachelors in Business Administration. I'm currently working outside India and I plan to do my MBA in Human Resource Management from a recognized university within India through distant learning.

I had finalized Amity Distant Learning for my further education but I have read about it being not recognized for its distant learning MBA.

Could somebody please inform me about the current situation Amity is facing and any other alternative to it?

As the admissions are open, I do not have much time hence an immediate response will be a great help.

Thanks
:)

Hi,,

I am in a great confusion that I do have experience in hr field for 2 years and nw I m very confused that whether to pursue part time ex-pgdm from asia pacific institute of management, new delhi or to go for correspondence

plzzzzzzzzzzzz help me to decide...............as asia pacific is going for the first time for this part time pgdm

Hi everyone.. Need help to prioritise my options...Working with a BPO Back office for just over a year now. Not sure which Part Time MBA course to go for, something that really adds value. Not to keen for a full timer especially from CET affiliated colleges as i've not seen them add much value for my seniors. Again what wud be a better option a Part Time MBA (Finance) or a CFA ? .Please advise

Hi,
I am having work experience of more than 6 years in IT.
I have a GMAT score of 590.
Can any of you tell me about the 15 months Executive PGDM courses in IMI Delhi and IMT Ghaziabad?
How good are the courses in terms of placement,average CTC and what is the GMAT score cut off?
You can also send ur reply to me at shouroy@gmail.com

Regards,
Shounak