Queries on MBA through Correspondence / Part Time and Online MBA

150 Posts  ·  135 Users
About this group
Dear All Here, we present you the seperate thread where you can post all your queries on MBA through Correspondence and Part time or Online MBA. Shoot your queries and puys with knowledge/information on the same shall help you. :smiley: ...
Page 1 of 15

Recently Online MBA program from BVP, Pune has been approved by UGC. They are provding two year full time MBA degree with the online course. Further suggestions are welcome to whether it is a good option or not. Is it going to add any value to somone's career.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,   I would suggest you to join with NMIMS University.Quality wise or corporates exposer wise it’s a best University. I can help you with the information centre number_ 09980664374, just give a call or leave a text. They can help you to decide the best for you. The good about NMIMS is: 1. You have ONLINE CLASSES on weekends, and the RECORDING of the online classes will be available for your future reference. 2. They also provide you study materials and notes (ppt). 3. Your assignment for 30 marks will be submitted online. 4. Flexible examination schedules. 5. They have EMI FACILITY, you can pay your fees in instalment.    ALL THE BEST!   

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I want to do SCM specialization in correspondence. Are there any options for the same? Have heard the following colleges are good for SCM courses::

1. IIM Ahmedabad
  2. IIM Bangalore
  3. IIM Kolkata
  4. IIM Indore
  5. ISB Hyderabad
  6. SJMSOM IIT Bombay
  7. NITIE, Mumbai
  8. NMIMS Mumbai
  9. SCMHRD, Pune

Please let me know if any of these offer distance course, how good are they and what is the eligibility criteria?  I have around 6 years work ex.

1 comment
debasreem
@debasreem  ·  0 karma

Any responses will be appreciated...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Information Webinar for IIM- L Working Managers’ Program 2017-2019 WMP at Indian Institute of Management Lucknow is a perfect program for working executives (on-campus classes at IIM Lucknow Noida Campus)  

The aspirants can meet the IIM team team & Get more information on WMP through a webinar on : Saturday, February 11, 2017 @ 3 PM IST  The WMP webinar details are as below:   

Click on the link below to REGISTER for the Webinar

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5955267617878665729 

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.  

Instructions for joining the Webinar using GoToWebinar: 

Join at least 10 mins early. As PC users may be required to install a plug-in. After registering to the event you’ll receive a separate email which will contain the access code to enter the meeting.   

For Windows PC Users: Please refer the below link: http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/webinar/help_files/G2W060021 

For MAC Users: Please refer the below link: http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/Webinar/help_files/G2W060005 

For Android and iPhone Users: Please install the GoToWebinar app from the Google Play store and Apple store respectively.  

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am currently working in Dubai in a corporate firm.  I have been working here for the past 5 years with a degree in Management studies to my accreditation. I want to expand my knowledge and grow more. I have the urge to learn and keep learning. I always wanted to an MBA, but I don't want to leave my job as well. Someone told me that an EMBA or a correspondence MBA would be a good option for me. Can someone please help me out?

9 comments
Load more comments  ·  1 of 9
davisgeorge00
@davisgeorge00  ·  4 karma

Distance MBA or correspondence MBA in online mode is offered by NIBM (National   Institute of Business Management). NIBM offers one year MBA, two year MBA and   one year Executive MBA in online mode and it also offers MBA video tutorials   for all its registered students. Please visit their official website for matters related to admission, fee structure, specialization etc.        

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

National institute of Business Management (NIBM) offers both 1 year and 2 year MBA programs and that includes 1 year Executive MBA. It is an IAO accredited institute and is considered as one of the best online MBA providers in India. Check the official website of NIBM for the specializations. 

http://www.nibmglobal.com/

0L +�| �

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

for MBA..there is a lot of scopes and so need to go to the institutes/colleges where a gud and positive review should to be upcoming event and so on to the specific returns is also required and so on..we all have the reported query to get about the enbrightened future that all fall down in the college selection and for MBA like career decorum courses and so on the thing is that the colleges and universities are playing good roles in that..i have seen a lot of colleges as a visitors and also got theplacement review of that colleges and what i find that all have same thing but few colleges gotta few difference in that those colleges are really impressive and also gud future maker for students-
1 Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Mumbai, MH

2 Lovely Professional University Jalandhar,Punjab 3. Icfai Business School Hyderabad, AP

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I would like to pursue with the below course:

Welingkar Institute of Management PGDM/MBA Program for Working Professionals

This course is for 2 years. I would like to know if this course is any good and has any recognition. Can anyone help me make a decision?

Thanks in advance.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Why full-time MBA? May be a glimpse into the interesting life on campus will help you decide. Read what a recent graduate from MICA has to say:

MICA Memoirs going on Blind Date:

http://mica.mbas.in/my-dating-game-begins-at-mica/

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

MICA Memoirs touches upon the dilemma of a Long-distance MBA:

http://mica.mbas.in/going-the-distance-long-distance-mba/

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...