Queries abt FMS - MBA (MS) FT 2006

227 Posts  ·  94 Users
About this group
hi , Queries about FMS - MBA (MS) FT would be addressed through this thread. The dates for the exam has not been announced and as and when the details are out they would be updated here. We at FMS would try and address all the queries that wo...
Page 1 of 23

Some post on the FT thread said the MS results wud be out on Monday...
Where r the MS guyz?

Seniors plz help!!!!

After the Great MBA Entrance Debacle m hopin this call...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Where are the seniors? Plz help...

This wait is killin...On the FT thread, some1 said the MS results wud be out on Monday...

Is that so?

M hopin at least this call..after the long MBA Entrance Nightmare...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
ameen_0096 Says
called up office today they said results to be out on wednesday

they delaying it every day man...neways will it again be a list or would we get 2 see r marks?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

called up office today they said results to be out on wednesday

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Me too bankin on MS results...

keepin my fingers crossed...no calls as of yet...

Seniors plz keep us informed....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i thought this might be revived..
lets wait fr the calls.
ciao

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hi,

I am not sure about the dates this year but ideally it should be in the second week of march. Last year the GD/Interview's were held between March 12th - 18th.

The shortlist for GD/Interview would come in about 2 weeks time.

anyways would try and find from the admissions office and getback.

Bhavik M Pandya
MBA(Management of Services)
FMS, Delhi.

thanx dude,
however, it wud be of great help if u can let me know the dates as soon as u can ...
by the way if u know saibal bhattacharjee , say hi to him from bhavin in calcutta ,,,
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@ constantine mate how can anyone give u the cut~offs?Even the Successfull Junta @ FMs have no idea about there scores and even the calling pattern so chill there were some talks of cut off being 140..What that means according to me people must've attempted arnd 150(successfull)and since no one has time to count 150+ qs so it generally becomes 160+ in the forums and the legendary Accuracy rates of 90-95%(I dunno how they come up their Accuracy when they don't have the keys????)builds a make believe cut off at 140 odd Boss have heard so many stories ........ if u've left just arnd 15-20 Qs then u r still in the Game..........but please do something about the Avatar.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hi Sumeet/Bhavik,

can u guys please let us know when the tentative GD/PI dates will be and by when will the final calls be put up ...
it wud be of great help to me since i have a few travel plans for a long tenure ...

hi,

I am not sure about the dates this year but ideally it should be in the second week of march. Last year the GD/Interview's were held between March 12th - 18th.

The shortlist for GD/Interview would come in about 2 weeks time.

anyways would try and find from the admissions office and getback.

Bhavik M Pandya
MBA(Management of Services)
FMS, Delhi.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi Sumeet/Bhavik,

can u guys please let us know when the tentative GD/PI dates will be and by when will the final calls be put up ...
it wud be of great help to me since i have a few travel plans for a long tenure ...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...