Queens MBA Canada transcripts requirement

7 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
Hi All, Queens MBA canada has a little unique requirement of sending all the transcripts(Marksheets and degrees) to them by post for application completion. Now they require all the transcripts to be original in a selaed envelope by a registr...
Page 1 of 1
RishiChaturvedi Says
I guess they dont accept marksheet. A transcript is a formal document that they accept. But you can mail them and ask if they can accept marksheets instead of transcripts.

Hi Guys,

Can someone verify whether "true copies" of the transcripts can be sent instead of original. I've got true copies sealed and attested by registrar of the college.

TIA
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I guess they dont accept marksheet. A transcript is a formal document that they accept. But you can mail them and ask if they can accept marksheets instead of transcripts.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Rishi,

Thanks for your viewpoint, Idea of Notary was provided by queens itself, anyway lets see your idea is also good.

However, my final year marksheet shows results (percentage) of all the past semester, so that is pretty much what I need, I think.

thanks,

Mrinal

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I dont think notary do that job. I took the first option. It takes time but for that you can contact Queen's and tell them that your transcripts may take time. That's what I did. If you r interviewed in person they will ask you to bring the original for submission at that time.

Another thing I am getting here is, perhaps you are considering your marksheets and degree as transcripts. If that is the case, its incorrect. Transcripts show your results yearwise. They have to be requested separately from the college or university and then your college mail it to the concerned university or college.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

He He, Thanks I guessed that, just wanted to have a viewpoint,

Mrinal

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

the notary will do anything as long as u r paying him 50 Rs

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

Queens MBA canada has a little unique requirement of sending all the transcripts(Marksheets and degrees) to them by post for application completion. Now they require all the transcripts to be original in a selaed envelope by a registrar or they will accept a notarized copy from the notary in a sealed envelope with his signature on the seal.

For me the second option seems more viable, since approaching my degree and PG institutes in different cities would be a little cumbersome. Please help me with following queries:

- Does notaries undertake verification of the marksheets and degree certificates?

- Also, does notaries do the job of sealing the enveloping and signing it, as required by the institute, since I haven't seen them doing any such thing.

Any clue, I am based out of Bangalore and a quick help would be great, deadline is 5th Feb'2010

thanks,

Mrinal

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...