Quantum School of Business ranked the No. 1 B-School in Uttarakhand and No. 30th in North India.

1 Post  ·  3 Users
About this group
I am happy to inform that Quantum School of Business, Roorkee has been ranked the No. 1 B-School of Uttarakhand and No. 30 th in North India by The week magazine. It has the most dynamic curriculum and innovative teaching methodologies. Come and e...
Page 1 of 1
I am happy to inform that Quantum School of Business, Roorkee has been ranked the No. 1 B-School of Uttarakhand and No. 30 th in North India by The week magazine. It has the most dynamic curriculum and innovative teaching methodologies. Come and explore more on this.
ďťż
1 like1 comment
neha555
@neha555  ·  0 karma

Hi, friends being an MBA student I can suggest to all students who are looking for MBA degree from a good college,that QUANTUM SCHOOL OF BUSINESS is one among the top colleges of uttarakhand. It is economical, students can afford it, QUANTUM has best infrastructure and not just that but it also has highly experienced faculty. SO I would recommend if one needs to follow one's passion, then get into QUANTUM SCHOOL OF BUSINESS

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...